I'm the photographer, but my sister gets published!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Focus, Mar 29, 2008.

  1. Focus

    Focus Guest

    Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
    they publish it on the web...
    http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index.html?&category_id=1524&startPage=0&image_id=148587

    Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

    She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

    http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

    http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9

    http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks....p?StoreURL=theaustralian&bookid=9781596637788

    I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
    ever read!

    If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
    personally refund your money!

    Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)

    --
    Focus

    Focus, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Dicasa Photography, Mar 29, 2008

  3. Focus

    Mr.T Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message
    > Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
    > they publish it on the web...

    http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index.html?&category_id=1524&startPage=0&image
    _id=148587

    Like that's difficult to achieve :)

    > Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

    Not really.

    > She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
    >
    > http://i-see-a-red-door.com/

    http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-Ayna-Meppelink/dp/1596637781/ref=sr_1_9?i
    e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9

    http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreURL=theaust
    ralian&bookid=9781596637788

    > I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
    > ever read!

    Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!

    MrT.

    Mr.T, Mar 29, 2008
  4. Focus

    N Guest

    "Mr.T" <MrT@home> wrote in message

    > "Focus" <> wrote in message
    >> Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
    >> they publish it on the web...
    >>

    > http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index.html?&category_id=1524&startPage=0&image
    > _id=148587
    >

    > Like that's difficult to achieve :)
    >

    >> Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...

    > Not really.
    >
    >> She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
    >>
    >> http://i-see-a-red-door.com/
    >>

    > http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-Ayna-Meppelink/dp/1596637781/ref=sr_1_9?i
    > e=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9
    >>

    > http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks.com.au/featuredbook1.asp?StoreURL=theaust
    > ralian&bookid=9781596637788
    >>
    >> I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
    >> ever read!

    > Ah, now it all becomes clear, the post is really just spam!
    >
    > MrT.

    And your post is what?

    N, Mar 29, 2008
  5. Focus

    crownfield Guest

    In article <47ee280e$0$17321$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-
    01.iinet.net.au>, says...

    -
    -And your post is what?

    are you really that clueless,
    or just pretending to be?

    -
    -

    --
    Bob Crownfield

    crownfield, Mar 29, 2008
  6. Focus

    XxYyZz Guest

    "Focus" <> wrote in message
    > Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and
    > they publish it on the web...
    > http://www.king5.com/pix/news/index.html?&category_id=1524&startPage=0&image_id=148587
    >
    > Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...
    >
    > She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:
    >
    > http://i-see-a-red-door.com/
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/See-Red-Door-...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206782683&sr=8-9
    >
    > http://www.theaustralian.seekbooks....p?StoreURL=theaustralian&bookid=9781596637788
    >
    > I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
    > ever read!
    >
    > If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
    > personally refund your money!
    >
    > Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)
    >

    > --
    > Focus

    Look, a spammer. Sales must be slow this month. Maybe everyone should buy
    the book and then get a refund from Focus.

    XxYyZz, Mar 29, 2008
  7. Focus

    ____ Guest

    In article <>,
    crownfield <> wrote:

    > are you really that clueless,
    > or just pretending to be?

    based on the photos most certainly clueless.

    --
    Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

    ____, Mar 29, 2008
  8. Focus

    N Guest

    "____" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > crownfield <> wrote:
    >
    >> are you really that clueless,
    >> or just pretending to be?

    > based on the photos most certainly clueless.
    >
    > --
    > Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.

    What photos?

    N, Mar 30, 2008
  9. Focus

    spiegel Guest

    On 29 mrt, 12:12, "Focus" <> wrote:
    > Funny enough! She makes one picture, sends it to a Seattle TV station and............

    the editor was blind

    > Canon Powershot A460, in case you're wondering...
    >
    > She's also an excellent author of a very funny murder mystery:

    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

    > I know I'm her brother, but this is really one of the funniest books I've
    > ever read!

    It says a lot about the book

    > If you're not 100% satisfied, you can send the book to me and I will
    > personally refund your money!

    Yeah right!

    > Just to stay on topic: she also made the picture for the front cover ;-)

    Very sad
    > --
    > Focus

    Idiot formally known as 'sosumi'

    You're the photographer in the family? Not even 'A' photographer.

    spiegel, Mar 30, 2008