I'm Strong Bad

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Strong Bad, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Strong Bad

    Strong Bad Guest

    Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad! Hand
    over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a line to
    my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high fives! Like I
    said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video
    games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my big brother and our The
    Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as well as serve as a sort of
    multi-purpose criminal element.

    Check me out!
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

    No, seriously, check me out.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html

    Sooooo... take a look around.
    http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php?page=Strong Bad

    I strongly recommend checking out the Strong Bad E-Mails.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

    And this cartoon's not bad.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/cantsayjob.html

    And this game's pretty fun.
    http://www.homestarrunner.com/talky2.html

    I mean, I played it.

    --
    I'm Strong Bad, and you don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here.
    Strong Bad, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Strong Bad

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Strong Bad <
    (It's_dot_com!)> spewed in news:Xns952E84D7BFD78StrongBad@216.196.97.142:

    > Greetings, party people in the place to be!

    I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Strong Bad

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

    Who? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Strong Bad

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    > > I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

    > Who? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.

    Lies! All lies!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Strong Bad

    JaR Guest

    Strong Bad wrote:

    > Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad! Hand
    > over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a line to
    > my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high fives! Like I
    > said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video
    > games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my big brother and our The
    > Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as well as serve as a sort of
    > multi-purpose criminal element.

    And your point would be......?

    JaR
    Waiting Thug
    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  6. Strong Bad

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

    > Lies! All lies!

    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, and you can't prove anything!

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  7. Strong Bad

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > Strong Bad wrote:
    >
    >> Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad!
    >> Hand over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a
    >> line to my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high
    >> fives! Like I said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool,
    >> awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my
    >> big brother and our The Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as
    >> well as serve as a sort of multi-purpose criminal element.
    >>

    > And your point would be......?

    BUH! DUH! FUH! Strong Bad is on point!

    --
    TechGeekPro