    in our requests, when most posters put the
    full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

    , Dec 26, 2003

  2. wrote:

    > Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
    > that we do not mention the name of a movie
    > in our requests, when most posters put the
    > full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

    This isn't a warez support group. Why don't you ask in one of those groups?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Juan Pérez Guest

    <> typed:
    > Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
    > that we do not mention the name of a movie
    > in our requests, when most posters put the
    > full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

    Wy do,nt you ax thoes ppl that wont let you cos that ain,t fair to let
    some an not uthers you could even beg if it comes down to that

    --
    Juan
    R.B.

    Juan Pérez, Dec 26, 2003
  4. M Mullen Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 02:01:11 GMT, wrote:

    |> Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
    |> that we do not mention the name of a movie
    |> in our requests, when most posters put the
    |> full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

    You pays your dime, and you takes your chances :)
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w A friend will bail you out of jail!

    M Mullen, Dec 26, 2003
  5. Guest

    I have no idea what a Warez group is.

  6. wrote:

    > I have no idea what a Warez group is.

    That's sad.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 26, 2003
  7. wrote:

    > Why do some newsgroups absolutely insist
    > that we do not mention the name of a movie
    > in our requests, when most posters put the
    > full name of the movie right out there in the open..?

    Ask in the groups you're talking about.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    The Boulder Pledge http://blinkynet.net/spag/boulder.html

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 26, 2003
  8. Guest

    I know..I'm a newbie.
    I do know something about Warez....
    1..You can download free or cheap programs there.
    2..There's a whole site of programs and cracks.
    3..Everybody wants to get on a Warez list.

  9. -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:11:01 GMT, scribbled:

    >I do know something about Warez....

    No, you don't.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett