    Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    no condescending email responses.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    > Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    > be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    > no condescending email responses.

    I'd go when there is the least amount of traffic on the road/bridges
    there, as you can get stuck behind a 35-40 MPH car/truck and add 3 hours
    to your trip. One can always fly of course :) There are not many places
    to pass slower vehicles.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Plato wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    >>Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    >>be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    >>no condescending email responses.

    > I'd go when there is the least amount of traffic on the road/bridges
    > there, as you can get stuck behind a 35-40 MPH car/truck and add 3 hours
    > to your trip. One can always fly of course :) There are not many places
    > to pass slower vehicles.

    I lived there for a while, I remember the seven mile bridge all too
    well. Remind me some time and I'll tell you why. Let's just say for now,
    it had to do with a blond laying her head on my lap.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > >>Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    > >>Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    > >>be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    > >>no condescending email responses.

    > > I'd go when there is the least amount of traffic on the road/bridges
    > > there, as you can get stuck behind a 35-40 MPH car/truck and add 3 hours
    > > to your trip. One can always fly of course :) There are not many places
    > > to pass slower vehicles.

    > I lived there for a while, I remember the seven mile bridge all too
    > well. Remind me some time and I'll tell you why. Let's just say for now,
    > it had to do with a blond laying her head on my lap.

    Grin. You sound like my younger brother who now has this big boat and
    uses "blonds" as hood ornaments on the front of his boat. He runs a golf
    course and the "cart girls" take every chance to go out of the boat with
    him instead of working :) Of of the benefits of being a PGA golf pro I
    suppose.
    Plato, Jul 9, 2007
  5. Plato wrote:

    >>>I'd go when there is the least amount of traffic on the road/bridges
    >>>there, as you can get stuck behind a 35-40 MPH car/truck and add 3 hours
    >>>to your trip. One can always fly of course :) There are not many places
    >>>to pass slower vehicles.

    >>I lived there for a while, I remember the seven mile bridge all too
    >>well. Remind me some time and I'll tell you why. Let's just say for now,
    >>it had to do with a blond laying her head on my lap.

    > Grin. You sound like my younger brother who now has this big boat and
    > uses "blonds" as hood ornaments on the front of his boat. He runs a golf
    > course and the "cart girls" take every chance to go out of the boat with
    > him instead of working :) Of of the benefits of being a PGA golf pro I
    > suppose.

    I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Plato Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:

    > I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    > instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.

    So, you'd suggest that Key West is a good/great place to live???
    Plato, Jul 9, 2007
  7. Plato wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    >>instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.

    > So, you'd suggest that Key West is a good/great place to live???

    Absolutely, but only for a short time. Everybody burns out at some point.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:01:34 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    >Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    >be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    >no condescending email responses.

    If you have lusers, do it now. Otherwise, wait.

    --
    "It's comforting to know that, in the event nobody can quite isolate
    a proper concrete example for the definition of the word 'dolt,' that
    Mara, Jul 9, 2007
  9. Mara wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:01:34 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    >>Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    >>be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    >>no condescending email responses.

    > If you have lusers, do it now. Otherwise, wait.

    Come with me Mara, you'd have the time of your life.
    --
    Or may end up doing time for life. Whatever.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:10:58 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:01:34 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    >>>Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    >>>be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    >>>no condescending email responses.

    >> If you have lusers, do it now. Otherwise, wait.

    >Come with me Mara, you'd have the time of your life.

    I'd love to. Bring the AR-15.

    Remember, *anything* you do that helps you avoid lusers earns bonus points.

    --
    There's nothing in life so difficult that a Microsoft manual can't make it
    completely incomprehensible. -- Douglas Adams
    Mara, Jul 9, 2007
  11. Mara wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:10:58 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >>Mara wrote:

    >>>If you have lusers, do it now. Otherwise, wait.

    >>Come with me Mara, you'd have the time of your life.

    > I'd love to. Bring the AR-15.

    Now that you mention it, I have a couple of sidearms I may throw in the
    SUV. They're not mine, they belong to my brother. His motto was always
    "If you can buy a bigger gun, then it's worth it." My only rifle is a
    lever action 30-30. Big enough to stop a man, not sure about a patrol
    car. Or Coast Guard cutter.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:01:34 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Rôgêr Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    http://margaritaville.com/ Famous Mexican Drink.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Jul 9, 2007
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:01:34 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Rôgêr Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Like to Key West. Getting fucking wasted in Marga ... some bitch's name.
    > Should I wait till Fantasy Fest in Oct or just go for it now, may still
    > be there for Fanasy Fest? This is weighing heavily on my mind. Please,
    > no condescending email responses.

    PS: Wait until after the Hurricane season. Go between December and
    May. It is always nice there except when the wind blows. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    7/9/2007 4:33:42 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Jul 9, 2007
  14. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:29:18 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    > instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.

    Typical of the gay pickup lines heard in Key West. It's one of the last
    havens of gay hippies.

    We don't want to hear any of your gay conquest stories while you were in
    Key West.

    Dan C, Jul 9, 2007
  15. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:22:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:

    >>>Come with me Mara, you'd have the time of your life.

    >> I'd love to. Bring the AR-15.

    >Now that you mention it, I have a couple of sidearms I may throw in the
    >SUV. They're not mine, they belong to my brother. His motto was always
    >"If you can buy a bigger gun, then it's worth it." My only rifle is a
    >lever action 30-30. Big enough to stop a man, not sure about a patrol
    >car. Or Coast Guard cutter.

    I haven't owned a gun in years. Last one was a custom-fitted 20-gauge. Sometimes
    I miss it. Especially at work.

    At least I won't have to put up with the crap tomorrow. I and a few other people
    are off to Greensburg, Ks., to help clean up the mess that was their hospital.

    http://www.kansas.com/static/slides/050507tornadoaerials/

    Mara, Jul 9, 2007
  16. Dan C wrote:
    > On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:29:18 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >>I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    >>instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.

    > Typical of the gay pickup lines heard in Key West. It's one of the last
    > havens of gay hippies.
    >
    > We don't want to hear any of your gay conquest stories while you were in
    > Key West.

    Who's "we"?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 9, 2007
  17. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:22:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>Mara wrote:

    >>> I'd love to. Bring the AR-15.

    >>Now that you mention it, I have a couple of sidearms I may throw in the
    >>SUV. They're not mine, they belong to my brother. His motto was always
    >>"If you can buy a bigger gun, then it's worth it." My only rifle is a
    >>lever action 30-30. Big enough to stop a man, not sure about a patrol
    >>car. Or Coast Guard cutter.

    > I haven't owned a gun in years. Last one was a custom-fitted 20-gauge.
    > Sometimes
    > I miss it. Especially at work.
    >
    > At least I won't have to put up with the crap tomorrow. I and a few other
    > people
    > are off to Greensburg, Ks., to help clean up the mess that was their
    > hospital.
    >
    > http://www.kansas.com/static/slides/050507tornadoaerials/

    Looks like you'd better pack a lunch.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 10, 2007
  18. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:58:39 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Dan C wrote:
    >> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 01:29:18 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:
    >>

    >>>I could really tell you some stories about when I lived in Key West. But
    >>>instead, ask your brother if he'd like to go with me.

    >> Typical of the gay pickup lines heard in Key West. It's one of the last
    >> havens of gay hippies.
    >>
    >> We don't want to hear any of your gay conquest stories while you were in
    >> Key West.

    >Who's "we"?

    The rest of the trolls.

    Mara, Jul 10, 2007
  19. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:13:49 -0700, "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid>
    wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:22:59 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >> I haven't owned a gun in years. Last one was a custom-fitted 20-gauge.
    >> Sometimes
    >> I miss it. Especially at work.
    >>
    >> At least I won't have to put up with the crap tomorrow. I and a few other
    >> people
    >> are off to Greensburg, Ks., to help clean up the mess that was their
    >> hospital.
    >>
    >> http://www.kansas.com/static/slides/050507tornadoaerials/
    >>

    >Looks like you'd better pack a lunch.

    This is our job:

    http://68.103.66.96:81/Hospital_Building.JPG

    It's amazing that there were so few fatalities.

    Mara, Jul 10, 2007
  20. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:58:39 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    >> We don't want to hear any of your gay conquest stories while you were in
    >> Key West.

    > Who's "we"?

    Everyone here who isn't a gay hippie.

    Duh.