    otherwise be a disposable ? The intellectually disabled crowd in
    Franklin would make good use of it. Thanks

    Auckland or franklin area would be great.
    k9nick, Feb 6, 2007

  2. k9nick

    peterwn Guest

    On Feb 7, 7:22 am, "k9nick" <> wrote:
    > a class of intellectually disabled adults that my partner teaches here
    > in Franklin.
    >
    > Auckland or franklin area would be great.

    Just a thought - ask local Rotary, Lions, etc - one of their members
    may be able to obtain a surplus workplace computer.
    peterwn, Feb 6, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > a class of intellectually disabled adults that my partner teaches here
    > in Franklin.
    >
    > Due to budget constraints money isn't exactly forthcoming in her
    > area. partner teaches these adults to become as independent as
    > possible in society.
    >
    > Here's me scrounge. Their present computer is an old pc that will not
    > run on anything greater than windows 95. I know I know. Old eh.
    >
    > Anyone have a pc that will run windows 2k or even xp that might
    > otherwise be a disposable ? The intellectually disabled crowd in
    > Franklin would make good use of it. Thanks
    >
    > Auckland or franklin area would be great.

    Not in Auckland. My neighbour is about to dispose of his old machine.
    If you don't get anything satisfactory close to home, get back to me
    and I'll mention it to him.

    -P. (note, my email is not in the header, it's in the .sig)

    Peter Huebner, Feb 7, 2007
  4. k9nick

    k9nick Guest

    On Feb 7, 10:29 pm, Peter Huebner <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >

    > > a class of intellectually disabled adults that my partner teaches here
    > > in Franklin.

    > > Due to budget constraints money isn't exactly forthcoming in her
    > > area. partner teaches these adults to become as independent as
    > > possible in society.

    > > Here's me scrounge. Their present computer is an old pc that will not
    > > run on anything greater than windows 95. I know I know. Old eh.

    > > Anyone have a pc that will run windows 2k or even xp that might
    > > otherwise be a disposable ? The intellectually disabled crowd in
    > > Franklin would make good use of it. Thanks

    > > Auckland or franklin area would be great.

    > Not in Auckland. My neighbour is about to dispose of his old machine.
    > If you don't get anything satisfactory close to home, get back to me
    > and I'll mention it to him.
    >
    > -P. (note, my email is not in the header, it's in the .sig)

    > firstname dot lastname at gmail fullstop com

    hey peter. dont where your neighbour is but things can be arranged.

    my email is so please, do write and see what can be
    arranged.

    thanks
    k9nick, Feb 7, 2007
  5. In article <>,
    says...
    > On Feb 7, 10:29 pm, Peter Huebner <> wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...

    > hey peter. dont where your neighbour is but things can be arranged.
    >
    > my email is so please, do write and see what can be
    > arranged.
    >
    > thanks

    Hi, I've given him your email, and he'll be in touch. His name is Bill Keir.

    cheers, -P.

    Peter Huebner, Feb 8, 2007