    Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!

    (pause)

    Oh

    philo, Nov 27, 2005

  2. philo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Can I have some money.

    pcbutts1, Nov 27, 2005

  3. philo

    James Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Can I have some money.

    You REALLY dont get this do you!

    James, Nov 27, 2005
  4. philo

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes I do but you don't.

    pcbutts1, Nov 27, 2005
  5. philo

    Dave Lear Guest

    "philo" wrote in message news:

    > I'm a rich man!!!
    > yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    > I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
    > and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
    > Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
    > (pause)
    > Oh

    Have you figured in the broker's commissions, i.e. he'd charge you a
    percentage to buy them and sell them so you have to make a small profit just
    to break even.

    Want a tip about how to make a small fortune on the stock exchange?

    Start with a large fortune. ;-)

    Dave Lear, Nov 27, 2005
  6. philo

    Richard Lord Guest

    Dave Lear, <>, the testicular, full-gorged penis, and
    Employee responsible for grinding things up with a mortar, ejaculated:

    You stupid, mindless ****!

    Richard Lord, Nov 27, 2005
  7. philo

    philo Guest

    <snip>
    > Have you figured in the broker's commissions, i.e. he'd charge you a
    > percentage to buy them and sell them so you have to make a small profit
    > just to break even.
    >
    > Want a tip about how to make a small fortune on the stock exchange?
    >
    > Start with a large fortune. ;-)

    yep...that's true allright

    anyway...i do not have a broker...
    with my bank...i can buy and sell on-line...
    and the fee is under 1%.

    even though my stock has gone nowhere...
    the dividends i'm getting are about 7 times what
    i was getting from my bank in interest...so it turned out
    to be ok.

    it's weird though how i can gamble money on the market
    and don't have a problem with it...
    yet if i go to vegas and loose even one dollar...
    i get sick to my stomach!

    philo, Nov 27, 2005
  8. philo

    Allan Clack Guest

    philo, <>, the steepish, dainty puttock, and seller of
    readymade clothes at the slop shop, demurred:

    You two **** ups were fucking well made for each other.

    Because you too are a know nothing mindless fucking ****.

    Allan Clack, Nov 27, 2005
  9. philo wrote:

    > I'm a rich man!!!
    >
    > yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    >
    > I put a lot of money on the stock market about 18 months ago...
    >
    > and it's finally back up to where it was when I bought it.
    >

    > Yahoooooooooo I'm rich!!!!!!!
    >

    > (pause)
    >

    > Oh

    Send me just $6 and...

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Nov 27, 2005