    ameriman1 Guest

    --
    H.C.J. ameriman

    ameriman1, May 16, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 16, 2007

  3. ameriman1

    ameriman1 Guest

    Re: I'm rec. error msg. C:\PROGA~1\MYWEB~\bar\2.bin\MWSBAR.DLL ..

    Michael,
    Thank you for responding. I have Ad Ware on my computer; should I engage it
    and do a disc scan or what ? Please advise ... and thank you again for your
    help.
    --
    H.C.J. ameriman

    ameriman1, May 16, 2007
  4. Re: I'm rec. error msg. C:\PROGA~1\MYWEB~\bar\2.bin\MWSBAR.DLL ..

    "ameriman1" <> wrote in message

    > Michael,
    > Thank you for responding. I have Ad Ware on my computer; should I engage
    > it
    > and do a disc scan or what ? Please advise ... and thank you again for
    > your
    > help.
    > --

    Perform an update on the definitions first (Check for updates) and
    perform a scan. My Web Search is normally associated with Spyware. For
    complete removal instructions and actually what's going on with the
    error message visit
    http://ask-leo.com/mwsbardll_what_is_it_and_why_is_it_generating_an_error.html

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 16, 2007
  5. ameriman1

    ameriman1 Guest

    Re: I'm rec. error msg. C:\PROGA~1\MYWEB~\bar\2.bin\MWSBAR.DLL ..

    Thank you Michael, I'll try this and get back with you. Have a good one.

    ameriman1, May 16, 2007
  6. ameriman1

    rowdanhq Guest

    Re: I'm rec. error msg. C:\PROGA~1\MYWEB~\bar\2.bin\MWSBAR.DLL ..

    I downloaded spybot and it cleared the problem right up ... clean as a
    whistle ... thanks :)

    rowdanhq, Jul 11, 2007