    windows it always shows excellent signal strength & link quality. this just
    seemed to happen all of a sudden and i can't figure out why. again, sorry
    for my late reply.

    adolf, Aug 24, 2006

  2. adolf

    Guest

    On 24-Aug-2006, "adolf" <> wrote:

    > as for the question you asked me ato zee, it doesn't
    > matter what time of day it is. it's the same at all hours!

    There are a number of speed test sites.
    Try them and see what they report, if you start a test
    when things are slow the test result should reflect it.
    Google for ADSL speed test.
    Your ISP may have a speed test, but this will
    only reflect your connection to them, not their
    bandwidth to the world beyond.

    , Aug 24, 2006