I'm not a crook

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 21, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jul 21, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:06:48 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > http://photos.upi.com/Features/cb51c54b3ca442f4079ea44700cd4c29/CEOs-

    call-for-energy-innovation-from-Washington_1.jpg

    LOL. M$ has in the past had some nefarious interactions with other
    software producers from what I have been reading about the anti-trust
    suits and situations so I would say there is some crook in Mr Gates.

    Meat Plow, Jul 21, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/21/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:06:48 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> http://photos.upi.com/Features/cb51c54b3ca442f4079ea44700cd4c29/CEOs-

    > call-for-energy-innovation-from-Washington_1.jpg
    >
    > LOL. M$ has in the past had some nefarious interactions with other
    > software producers from what I have been reading about the anti-trust
    > suits and situations so I would say there is some crook in Mr Gates.

    I heard a long time back that Mr. Gates stole all the ideas behind
    windows from Apple ?? I also heard that he said if it is not under lock
    and key, I'll take it. <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Jul 21, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:10:02 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 7/21/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:06:48 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://photos.upi.com/Features/cb51c54b3ca442f4079ea44700cd4c29/CEOs-

    >> call-for-energy-innovation-from-Washington_1.jpg
    >>
    >> LOL. M$ has in the past had some nefarious interactions with other
    >> software producers from what I have been reading about the anti-trust
    >> suits and situations so I would say there is some crook in Mr Gates.

    > I heard a long time back that Mr. Gates stole all the ideas behind
    > windows from Apple ?? I also heard that he said if it is not under lock
    > and key, I'll take it. <g>

    Not to mention the liability lawsuits over docx, ODF, and other XML
    patents recently. And there's the Netscape DOJ lawsuit where M$ won the
    browser wars by Bundling IE in its copies of Windows. The list goes on.

    Meat Plow, Jul 21, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/21/2010 11:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:10:02 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/21/2010 10:25 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> call-for-energy-innovation-from-Washington_1.jpg
    >>>
    >>> LOL. M$ has in the past had some nefarious interactions with other
    >>> software producers from what I have been reading about the anti-trust
    >>> suits and situations so I would say there is some crook in Mr Gates.

    >> I heard a long time back that Mr. Gates stole all the ideas behind
    >> windows from Apple ?? I also heard that he said if it is not under lock
    >> and key, I'll take it.<g>

    > Not to mention the liability lawsuits over docx, ODF, and other XML
    > patents recently. And there's the Netscape DOJ lawsuit where M$ won the
    > browser wars by Bundling IE in its copies of Windows. The list goes on.

    But it was all done to become the richest man on earth LOL

    OldGringo38, Jul 21, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:28:47 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > And there's the Netscape DOJ lawsuit where M$ won the browser wars by
    > Bundling IE in its copies of Windows.

    And which it's not allowed to do with copies of Windows OSen sold in
    Europe.

    Aardvark, Jul 21, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/21/2010 5:07 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > In message<i277l6$93d$-september.org>, OldGringo38 pondered the
    > following:
    >> On 7/21/2010 11:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> Not to mention the liability lawsuits over docx, ODF, and other XML
    >>> patents recently. And there's the Netscape DOJ lawsuit where M$ won the
    >>> browser wars by Bundling IE in its copies of Windows. The list goes on.

    >> But it was all done to become the richest man on earth LOL
    >>

    > Gates wants to privatise the public school system so that corporations can
    > control what children are taught.
    > At a speach before the teachers union he was "booed" and people walked out.

    When ever I see that guy he looks dirty to me, although he is probably a
    very clean person, to me he just has the look of filth. ??

    OldGringo38, Jul 22, 2010
  8. OldGringo38 <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<i28213$65q$-september.org>:

    >On 7/21/2010 5:07 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    >following tidbit of information:
    >> In message<i277l6$93d$-september.org>, OldGringo38

    pondered the
    >> following:
    >>> On 7/21/2010 11:28 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow

    wrote the
    >>> following tidbit of information:

    wrote the

    http://photos.upi.com/Features/cb51c54b3ca442f4079ea44700cd4c29/CEOs-

    other

    trust

    Gates.

    behind

    under lock

    XML

    won the

    goes on.
    >>> But it was all done to become the richest man on earth LOL
    >>>

    >> Gates wants to privatise the public school system so that

    corporations can
    >> control what children are taught.
    >> At a speach before the teachers union he was "booed" and people

    walked out.

    >When ever I see that guy he looks dirty to me, although he is probably

    >very clean person, to me he just has the look of filth. ??

    I see a very shrewd buisnessman but little else.

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 22, 2010