    you can im me on or you can just
    e-mail me

    Thank you and have a nice day

    Bhavik, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Bhavik

    sean Guest

    is this a joke "Bhavik" you want to take the test couse
    your thinking about taking the test? do your own research
    its the only way to learn in the future only post here
    when your stuck (cant find the anwser anywere else after
    serching for at least 10 hours in your case

    sean, Nov 14, 2003

  3. Bhavik

    Herb Martin Guest

    Read the outline for the exam at Microsoft -- in fact, print out the
    topics and use that as your initial "Study Notes".

    Make sure you have the product installed and use that outline to
    visit and use all the tools or areas mentioned. Use the Built-In
    help and Knowledge Base articles.

    Use this search at google:

    [ topic moreTopicWords site:microsoft.com filetype:ppt ]

    And variations....

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Nov 14, 2003
  4. Bhavik

    Consultant Guest

    perhaps a drug test?

    "Plain " <> wrote in
    message news:3eb701c3aab2$0158c000$...

    Consultant, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Bhavik

    Brat Guest

    not sure but then his reason for taking the test is unclear too:

    "I wanted to take this test, because I am thinking about
    taking the test"

    so if he stopped thinking about it does that mean he wouldnt want to take it
    anymore?

    Brat, Nov 14, 2003