    Measure-up. I've practiced all the questions included in the Software.But
    whenever I try to take a practice test, I get nervous. And I make mistake,
    Please Help.What should I do?
    ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com, Oct 18, 2008

  2. "ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com"
    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I'm preparing for my first exam using Microsoft Self-Paced Traing Kit
    > and
    > a CD-ROM provided with the book. CD-ROM includes a practice software of
    > Measure-up. I've practiced all the questions included in the Software.But
    > whenever I try to take a practice test, I get nervous. And I make mistake,
    > Please Help.What should I do?

    Have you always had issues getting nervous before taking a test,
    or are you only getting nervous about *this* test?

    And, frankly, getting nervous about taking a *practice* test is not good!

    My suggestion would be to seek out a good education counselor (perhaps
    somebody at your local community college, or high school) who can point you
    in the direction of some information and aids concerning test preparation
    and mind-states.

    Truly.. as much as I can sympathize, and would like to help... but if you're
    getting nervous about a *practice* test, then you need some assistance far
    more serious than what you're going to get in an electronic forum.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin, Oct 18, 2008

  3. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Wow... that sounds so much better than my suggestion of Paxil... -M

    --
    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Windows Server Customer Experience

    Montreal_MCT, Oct 20, 2008
  4. This is my first exam. I want to pass this exam. I've prepared for the exam.
    But when I think about exam, I get nervous. Please tell me.

    ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com, Oct 20, 2008
  5. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day
    <> did cause the

    > But whenever I try to take a practice test, I get
    > nervous. And I make mistake, Please Help.What should I do?

    Maybe once you get some practice exams down, you'll have a better idea
    of how much you actually know and that will help you to stay calm.

    I don't say this to belittle your situation, but don't forget if you
    fail the exam, you can take it again.

    "Nervous?"
    "Yes."
    "First time?"
    "No, I've been nervous before."

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Oct 20, 2008
  6. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Montreal_MCT" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:7F42F290-8197-
    :

    > Wow... that sounds so much better than my suggestion of Paxil... -M

    I'd have gone with Remeron.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2008
  7. "ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com"
    <> wrote in message

    > This is my first exam. I want to pass this exam. I've prepared for the exam.
    > But when I think about exam, I get nervous. Please tell me.
    >
    > "ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com" wrote:
    >

    > > Hi, I'm preparing for my first exam using Microsoft Self-Paced Traing Kit and
    > > a CD-ROM provided with the book. CD-ROM includes a practice software of
    > > Measure-up. I've practiced all the questions included in the Software.But
    > > whenever I try to take a practice test, I get nervous. And I make mistake,
    > > Please Help.What should I do?

    Please tell you what? Nervousness is natural. Have you never been
    nervous before? If so, how did you deal with it then?

    Look, it's an exam. Pass or fail, the world will not end. Know what you
    know. Sit the exam and do your best.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
    The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com
    Michael D. Alligood, Oct 21, 2008
  8. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "Montreal_MCT" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:7F42F290-8197-
    > :
    >
    >> Wow... that sounds so much better than my suggestion of Paxil... -M
    >>

    > I'd have gone with Remeron.

    Jack Daniels seems to give me courage.
    CBIC, Oct 21, 2008
  9. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "Montreal_MCT" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >> news:7F42F290-8197- :
    >>
    >>> Wow... that sounds so much better than my suggestion of Paxil... -M
    >>>

    >> I'd have gone with Remeron.
    >>

    > Jack Daniels seems to give me courage.

    JD just makes me sick.

    I've been jonesing for Smirnoff apple with ginger ale. Must be fall
    foliage or Halloween approaching.

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2008
  10. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Montreal_MCT" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>> news:7F42F290-8197- :

    >>> I'd have gone with Remeron.
    >>>

    >> Jack Daniels seems to give me courage.
    >>

    > JD just makes me sick.
    >
    > I've been jonesing for Smirnoff apple with ginger ale. Must be fall
    > foliage or Halloween approaching.

    LOL at your girlie drink. Do you put a pink umbrella in it? JK of course
    CBIC, Oct 22, 2008
  11. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>

    >>> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    >>> Jack Daniels seems to give me courage.
    >>>

    >> JD just makes me sick.
    >>
    >> I've been jonesing for Smirnoff apple with ginger ale. Must be fall
    >> foliage or Halloween approaching.
    >>

    > LOL at your girlie drink. Do you put a pink umbrella in it? JK of
    > course

    I'm AM a girl. So it's appropriate. I think a nice light green in keeping
    with the apple vodka for the umbrella. ;)

    catwalker63, Oct 24, 2008
  12. ultimatehelp.spaces.live.com

    Ed Hall Guest

    Everybody's exerience and reactions is probably different. For me, the
    Microsoft exams were never any harder than the practice exams, and in some
    cases a little easier. So do the practice questions in the book, and practice
    exam on the CD, until you are comfortable you can regularly get a good score.
    After that, the exam will be fine.

    The more questions you do the better (The Microsoft kits have plenty of
    questions in them - don't forget the 'prepare for the exam' bit as well as
    the main learning chapters).

    If you want something a little different, for the MCDST exams, Microsoft
    offers free online training. The free course is a cut down version of the
    more comprehensive training that costs, but combined with the MS training kit
    may be a useful addition.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning/course/2263.mspx

    An interesting side note, even exams that I passed well above the required
    score had a number of questions that I just had to guess. Don't be put of by
    this - my last exam had this 'I'm not sure' issue for the first 3 questions
    and it wasn't until I was well through the exam that I began to know I was
    doing ok.

    Regards,
    Ed

    Ed Hall, Jan 7, 2009