    Thanks a lot !
    --
    Alex
    alllexsandro, Aug 1, 2005

  2. August 1, 2005

    Congratulations!!! :) The next certification is MCSD. It requires 2 more
    exams, with one of them being 70-300. The 2nd exam depends on which exams
    you took for MCAD. Review the requirements at
    microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/dotnetrequirements.asp
    to determine which exam the 2nd would be! :) Great job!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23