    give that much money. 10-20$ per exam is fine.
    and no i am not mentioning braindumps. i dont do braindumps.

    Thanks

    ADRENALINE, Jan 20, 2004

  2. ADRENALINE

    Brat Guest

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/products/list-practice-exams.asp

    or

    http://www.preplogic.com/products/exams/70-270-mcse-practice-exams.asp

    or

    http://www.cert21.com/MCSE-exams.html

    http://www.google.ca/search?q=mcse practice questions&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=70&sa=N

    Personally I used self-test software... a little expensive but definitely
    worth it :)
    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 20, 2004

  3. ADRENALINE

    ADRENALINE Guest

    i bought ms press books and they have practice exam cds already on them.
    will they be enough? or do i need more practice? i think they will be enough
    but just want to be sure. 125$ is very pricey in my country,that means i
    cant afford to fail an exam.
    thanks

    ADRENALINE, Jan 21, 2004
  4. ADRENALINE

    ADRENALINE Guest

    been to cert21.com, and they have "cheet sheet" ads on their pages so i aint
    gonna buy a product from them

    ADRENALINE, Jan 21, 2004
  5. ADRENALINE

    Brat Guest

    I guess it depends on what you know, what type of lab you have, what kind of
    experience you have, your study habits... for some, what you have will be
    enough... for others... no... I can't answer that for you... all I can say
    is study... do the practice exams that you do have... then re-assess... if
    you feel you still need more... then you need more... if you feel you are
    ready for the exam... then you don't need more... lol... no one can tell you
    .... you need to establish that for yourself.

    Brat, Jan 21, 2004
  6. ADRENALINE

    Brat Guest

    I just did a google search and came up with those results... I never looked
    at what they had to offer

    Brat, Jan 21, 2004
  7. >I can't answer that for you... all I can say
    >is study... do the practice exams that you do have... then re-assess... if
    >you feel you still need more... then you need more... if you feel you are
    >ready for the exam... then you don't need more... lol... no one can tell you
    >... you need to establish that for yourself.

    Exactly.

    You need to be honest with yourself; if you feel you understand and
    can explain the topics covered, then you should have the confidence in
    yourself to take the exam(s).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  8. ADRENALINE

    ADRENALINE Guest

    aight thanx

    ADRENALINE, Jan 21, 2004