    --
    HP, aka Sherry

    "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    HEMI-Powered, Dec 29, 2008

  2. HEMI-Powered

    olfart Guest

    "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out of
    > the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
    > have
    > profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a shock
    > for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
    > take this decision, unfortunately.
    >
    > Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >
    > --
    > HP, aka Sherry
    >
    > "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition

    don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out
    olfart, Dec 29, 2008

  3. HEMI-Powered

    doS Guest

    You should've been gone
    Knowing how I made you feel
    And I should've been gone
    After all your words of steel
    Oh, I must've been a dreamer
    And I must've been someone else
    And we should've been over

    Oh, Sherrie, our love
    Holds on, holds on
    Oh, Sherrie, our love
    Holds on, holds on

    doS, Dec 29, 2008
  4. HEMI-Powered

    Buffalo Guest

    olfart wrote:
    > "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
    >> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
    >> ever again have
    >> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
    >> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
    >> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
    >>
    >> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >>
    >> --
    >> HP, aka Sherry
    >>
    >> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    >>

    > don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    Well, actually, I don't believe that it is really Hemi posting.

    Here are the headers from the real Hemi:

    "From: "HEMI-Powered" <>

    Here are the headers from the Hemi you are replying to:

    "From: "HEMI-Powered" <>
  5. HEMI-Powered

    JAMES Guest

    "HEMI-Powered"
    <>
    wrote in message news:gjb8u4$su0$...

    Ta Ta for now
    JAMES, Dec 29, 2008
  6. HEMI-Powered

    Peeassha Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in message

    > "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out
    >> of
    >> the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
    >> have
    >> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
    >> shock
    >> for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
    >> take this decision, unfortunately.
    >>
    >> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >>
    >> --
    >> HP, aka Sherry
    >>
    >> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    >>

    > don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    Now where have i heard that line? That was Tony's old line when all of the
    newsgroups went down eons ago. Yes CanaDUH always leads the world in taking
    away useful services like usenet.
    Peeassha, Dec 29, 2008
  7. HEMI-Powered

    Peeassha Guest

    > Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool out of
    > the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never, ever again
    > have
    > profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a shock
    > for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here forced me to
    > take this decision, unfortunately.
    >
    > Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >
    > --
    > HP, aka Sherry
    >
    > "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition

    Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your name on usenet?
    Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
    Peeassha, Dec 29, 2008
  8. HEMI-Powered

    Peeassha Guest

    "Buffalo" <> wrote in message

    > olfart wrote:
    >> "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
    >>> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
    >>> ever again have
    >>> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
    >>> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
    >>> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
    >>>
    >>> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> HP, aka Sherry
    >>>
    >>> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    >>>

    >> don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

    > Well, actually, I don't believe that it is really Hemi posting.
    >
    > Here are the headers from the real Hemi:
    >
    > "From: "HEMI-Powered" <>
    >

    > Here are the headers from the Hemi you are replying to:
    >
    > "From: "HEMI-Powered" <>

    Yes at first i thought HEMI-Powered is Chuckcar because he uses the same
    version of that pig Xnews but his postings show too much ingenuity something
    Chuckcar sorely lacks in his posts.
    Peeassha, Dec 29, 2008
  9. HEMI-Powered

    Mike Hunt Guest

    Peeassha "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
    >> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
    >> ever again have
    >> profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I know it most be a
    >> shock for some kind people here, but those **** Faced morons here
    >> forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
    >>
    >> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >>
    >> --
    >> HP, aka Sherry
    >>
    >> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    >>

    > Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your name on
    > usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?

    The Eagles' song Hotel California comes to mind:
    "You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave"
    Sounds appropriate to this froup, eh?

    --
    <snip>
    Mike Hunt, Dec 29, 2008
  10. HEMI - Powered <> wrote in message

    > Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >

    >> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your
    >> name on usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
    >>

    > suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
    > that is, except the sporger out there?

    Quit ya whining, ya limp b'stard.
    Clayton Garrett, Dec 29, 2008
  11. HEMI-Powered

    Mike Hunt Guest

    HEMI - Powered "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >

    >> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your
    >> name on usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
    >>

    > suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
    > that is, except the sporger out there?

    Jer, I don't know what you've been drinkin' but I'd suggest you stop
    doing it. Or, at least, share it with all of us, so we can have some fun
    on New Years Eve. There's nobody sporging you, it's just the sense in
    between your little ears. The headers tell us that *you* are sending this
    all around usenet. See a doctor ASAP is what I'd suggest.

    --
    Mike Hunt
    Mike Hunt, Dec 29, 2008
  12. HEMI-Powered

    Seth Hix Guest

    Mike Hunt <> wrote in message

    > HEMI - Powered "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >>

    >>> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your
    >>> name on usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
    >>>

    >> suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
    >> that is, except the sporger out there?
    >>

    > Jer, I don't know what you've been drinkin' but I'd suggest you stop
    > doing it. Or, at least, share it with all of us, so we can have some
    > fun on New Years Eve. There's nobody sporging you, it's just the
    > sense in between your little ears. The headers tell us that *you* are
    > sending this all around usenet. See a doctor ASAP is what I'd suggest.

    Didn't you mean big flappy ears?
    Seth Hix, Dec 29, 2008
  13. HEMI-Powered

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Mike Hunt <> wrote in message

    > HEMI - Powered "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour
    >>

    >>> Ya can't leave, but if you do can i or someone else use your
    >>> name on usenet? Maybe just use your name on this newsgroup?
    >>>

    >> suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
    >> that is, except the sporger out there?
    >>

    > Jer, I don't know what you've been drinkin' but I'd suggest you stop
    > doing it. Or, at least, share it with all of us, so we can have some
    > fun on New Years Eve. There's nobody sporging you, it's just the
    > sense in between your little ears. The headers tell us that *you* are
    > sending this all around usenet. See a doctor ASAP is what I'd suggest.

    I just don't know who I am anymore.

    Jerry, aka HP

    "I hate the color black and just can't wait for night time" -
    Florists bigballs
    HEMI-Powered, Dec 29, 2008
  14. HEMI-Powered

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About This Time And Date In History, HEMI-Powered Stumbled Over
    To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::

    http://xrl.in/1b37

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 30, 2008
  15. HEMI-Powered

    Mike Hunt Guest

    HEMI-Powered "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Mike Hunt <> wrote in message
    >
    >> HEMI - Powered "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Peeassha added these comments in the current discussion du jour

    >>> suggest you stick to your own name(s) and who said I was leaving,
    >>> that is, except the sporger out there?
    >>>

    >> Jer, I don't know what you've been drinkin' but I'd suggest you stop
    >> doing it. Or, at least, share it with all of us, so we can have some
    >> fun on New Years Eve. There's nobody sporging you, it's just the
    >> sense in between your little ears. The headers tell us that *you* are
    >> sending this all around usenet. See a doctor ASAP is what I'd suggest.

    > I just don't know who I am anymore.

    Did you ever?

    --
    <snip>
    Mike Hunt, Dec 30, 2008
  16. HEMI-Powered

    http://xrl.in/1b38

    Old Gringo, Dec 30, 2008
  17. HEMI-Powered

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote in message

    > On Or About This Time And Date In History, HEMI-Powered Stumbled Over
    > To The Keyboard And Pecked Out The Following::
    >> Yes, that's right, I'm leaving. All you **** Faces have made a fool
    >> out of the past 48 hours, so I quit. This stupid group will never,
    >> ever again have profit of my knowledgeable poasts and solutions. I
    >> know it most be a shock for some kind people here, but those ****
    >> Faced morons here forced me to take this decision, unfortunately.
    >>
    >> Bye-bye all you **** Faces!
    >>
    >> --
    >> HP, aka Sherry
    >>
    >> "My accuracy is inaccurate itself" - Mathematical definition
    >>

    > http://xrl.in/1b37

    Sporger, sporger pants on fire!!

    I mean liar liar, panties on fire.

    HEMI-Powered, Dec 30, 2008
  18. HEMI-Powered

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    HEMI-Powered, Dec 30, 2008
  19. HEMI-Powered

    doS Guest

    hes a lesbian on a jetplane

    doS, Dec 30, 2008
  20. HEMI-Powered

    john sumner Guest

    "HEMI - Powered" <> wrote in

    > You are aiding and abetting a cyber criminal and are being added to
    > the abuse report

    Now how do we know that, are you being a sock puppet jerry, or have you
    gone off the deep end?
    john sumner, Dec 30, 2008