    completed on my transcript. I'm I missing something?

    I completed the following exams: 210, 215, 216, 218,217,
    221, 219

    tiberios, Sep 9, 2003

  2. When did you pass your last exam? sometimes it takes a bit of time to
    process. (Congrats, btw)

    --
    RL (is it Soup Yet?) Coppedge, MCSE, MCT

    http://www.rlcoppedge.com/

    RL Coppedge, MCSE, Sep 9, 2003

  3. tiberios

    bonter Guest

    Congrats on passing your last exam:D please not that takes Microsoft a
    day or two after they receive your test result before it is [posted to
    your transcript that you are a MCSE. You should be receiving an email
    in a few days stating you are a MCSE, and you need to visit the
    MCPsecure site to confirm your information to have your welcome packet
    mailed to you. You should recieve that in a week or so later.
    Again congrats:D

    ---
    Sign up to get free daily practice questions at: http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm
    View this thread: http://www.examnotes.net/article1021693.html
    bonter

    bonter's Profile: http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=150865

    bonter, Sep 9, 2003
  4. tiberios

    Japes Guest

    Email and ask them to check it out. If all of those
    exams are listed on your transcript you should be listed as an MCSA and
    MCSE.

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Sep 14, 2003