    put them under my armpits and can't get no satisfaction. I want to be
    able to play the Star Spangled Banner for the Fourth at the local
    celebration but so far it's not going well. Suggestions?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 3, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:49:56 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >I've tried licking my palms to get that "fresh squeezed" sound, nada. I
    >put them under my armpits and can't get no satisfaction. I want to be
    >able to play the Star Spangled Banner for the Fourth at the local
    >celebration but so far it's not going well. Suggestions?

    Crisco. Not the oil, the solid.

    --
    Should Redmond fall, I imagine a brief period of panic when everyone
    finds out they can't call Microsoft for support any more, followed by
    Mara, Jul 3, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Top Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:54:19 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:49:56 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've tried licking my palms to get that "fresh squeezed" sound, nada. I
    >>put them under my armpits and can't get no satisfaction. I want to be
    >>able to play the Star Spangled Banner for the Fourth at the local
    >>celebration but so far it's not going well. Suggestions?

    > Crisco. Not the oil, the solid.

    10 Points for the sig, 0 points for the crisco. My wife's hand cream
    is much better.

    Top

    --
    The best thing you can give your children can't be bought.
    Top, Jul 3, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > I've tried licking my palms to get that "fresh squeezed" sound, nada. I
    > put them under my armpits and can't get no satisfaction. I want to be able
    > to play the Star Spangled Banner for the Fourth at the local celebration
    > but so far it's not going well. Suggestions?

    How about checking yourself into the asylum before the 4th?
    Mr. Arnold, Jul 3, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:08:45 -0400, Top <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:54:19 -0500, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 06:49:56 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I've tried licking my palms to get that "fresh squeezed" sound, nada. I
    >>>put them under my armpits and can't get no satisfaction. I want to be
    >>>able to play the Star Spangled Banner for the Fourth at the local
    >>>celebration but so far it's not going well. Suggestions?

    >> Crisco. Not the oil, the solid.

    >10 Points for the sig, 0 points for the crisco. My wife's hand cream
    >is much better.

    Possibly so, but there's a reason I suggested Crisco. Just ask Rôgêr.

    Mara, Jul 3, 2007
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Top Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:53:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    > On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 14:08:45 -0400, Top <> wrote:

    >>> Crisco. Not the oil, the solid.

    >>10 Points for the sig, 0 points for the crisco. My wife's hand cream
    >>is much better.

    > Possibly so, but there's a reason I suggested Crisco. Just ask Rôgêr.

    Something tells me I might not want to know. lol

    --
    The best thing you can give your children can't be bought.
    Top, Jul 4, 2007
  7. Top wrote:
    > On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:53:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >>>10 Points for the sig, 0 points for the crisco. My wife's hand cream
    >>>is much better.

    >>Possibly so, but there's a reason I suggested Crisco. Just ask Rôgêr.
    >>

    > Something tells me I might not want to know. lol

    I've never advocated the use of Crisco, notwithstanding the accusations
    flung by one certain Mara. But it's not a bad idea.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 4, 2007
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:36:21 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Top wrote:
    >> On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:53:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

    <snip>
    >>>Possibly so, but there's a reason I suggested Crisco. Just ask Rôgêr.
    >>>

    >> Something tells me I might not want to know. lol
    >>

    >I've never advocated the use of Crisco, notwithstanding the accusations
    >flung by one certain Mara. But it's not a bad idea.

    I realise you'd prefer the oil over the solid, for obvious reasons, but for the
    purposes you stated the solid would work much better.

    Mara, Jul 4, 2007