    Bill Gates Guest

    Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.

    Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details
    Bill Gates, Sep 26, 2007

  2. Bill Gates

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Bill Gates" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
    >
    > Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

    You know, it's funny because you just happen to have the same name as a very
    rich, famous person. Ha ha ha. I'll bet you get kidded about that a lot.
    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2007

  3. Bill Gates

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee. wrote:

    > "Bill Gates" <> wrote in message
    > > Can someone guide me on Exchange Server 2003 70-284 Exams.
    > >
    > > Im confused with the EXAM FORMAT and EXAM details

    > You know, it's funny because you just happen to have the same name as
    > a very rich, famous person. Ha ha ha. I'll bet you get kidded about
    > that a lot.

    ???

    BILL Murray?

    BILL Clinton?

    BILL O'Reilly?

    Daryl GATES?

    --
    JaR
    All hail Spood the Obtuse
    JaR, Sep 26, 2007
  4. Bill Gates

    Consultant Guest

    im bill gates and im getting a kick out of these replies

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2007
  5. Well I'm Slartibartfast and I enjoy designing fjords in Norway.

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 27, 2007
  6. Bill Gates

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, I'm Hugh Hefner and there's very little that I DON'T enjoy.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2007