    it has no link to cancel the ad and i get it all the time, how can i report
    this spammer or better yet, how do i get rid of it, they always change their
    name so blocking it does not work

    mario, Jul 23, 2006

  2. mario wrote:
    > i keep getting an email from a stock brocker and i never asked for this ad,
    > it has no link to cancel the ad and i get it all the time, how can i report
    > this spammer or better yet, how do i get rid of it, they always change their
    > name so blocking it does not work

    It's probably an HTML email. If so, you can catch that and much of your
    other spam by filtering on string "text/html" in headers. Here's my set
    of rules (in my client's GUI) for for filtering on content:

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/comp/html_spam1.jpg

    Adapt as needed for yours.

    --
    Blinky
    New Version of Xnews Released June 28, 2006

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 23, 2006