    contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Nat, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Nat

    gekco Guest

    Go here: http://www.download.com/3000-2356_4-10208565.html
    gekco, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Nat

    Doug G Guest

    http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=225601&sid=fee17dd56a5190c4b3c4521a2b69f562
    Doug G, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Nat wrote:
    > I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the means
    > to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01. There
    > was none.
    >
    > OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox problem?
    > that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to
    > contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bill

    Here's a link for free help with firefox

    Oh wait, you're already here!

    What, exactly is you question?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Nat

    ..brian.. Guest

    Nat wrote:
    > I spent 20 minutes poking around The Mozilla web site looking for the

    means
    > to ask a fairly simple question about upgrading Firefox 1.0 to 1.01.

    There
    > was none.
    >
    > OK, Mozilla....you don't want to be bothered with my Firefox

    problem?
    > that's fine...I'll just become an EX user. But if anyone knows how to

    > contact Mozilla for help (free), lemmee know QUICK at:
    >

    > Thanks,
    >
    > Bill

    Here's an idea... why don't you wait a few more days and let Firefox
    update itself instead of upgrading?

    But since you can't wait, try clicking "Support", Frequently Asked
    Questions, "How do I install Firefox", Release Notes, Installation
    Instructions?

    If you can't figure out or find those instructions, then click Start >>
    Add/Remove >> Uninstall Mozilla Firefox. When the uninstall is
    complete, double-click the left mouse button on the executable
    installer file you downloaded and follow the prompts.

    AFWIW, nobody gives two shits if you quit using Firefox. So you can
    stop acting like it's a "threat". There are plenty of people willing
    to help you; just ask the question here or http://www.mozillazine.org
    and you will get an answer -- for free.
    --
    Brian