    Messages:
    11
    i'm excited about this contest! i can't wait to see everyones slick mods, i know i'm entering... i just got to get a good picture of my whole system. how many places have contest like this? i know maximum pc has something like this, right?
    luckydig1t, Jul 8, 2006

  2. luckydig1t

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    I am gonna enter for fun but I haven't really modded anything.
    werty316, Jul 9, 2006

  3. luckydig1t

    luckydig1t

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    [​IMG]
    That's mine... what do you think? let me check out yours...

    unholy: dam you have to fix ur paint, fixed that massive image for ya :D

    Attached Files:

    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2006
    luckydig1t, Jul 9, 2006
  4. luckydig1t

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Well its quite a daring attempt, i mean are u sure those Cables aren't going to put off to much electromagnetic power? cause if i were u i would be blaming this on child creation problems :|

    Wacky idea though. Dont the cables get in your way?

    Make sure u post it in the gallery :)
    http://www.velocityreviews.com/gallery/index.php?c=7

    Good job man :)
    unholy, Jul 9, 2006
  5. luckydig1t

    luckydig1t

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    well... i am planning on making a new mod soon so i can maybe sell this one or just scrap the whole thing... i'm torn. as for the cables... no, usually i put my computer next to a corner so the cables just run on the opposite side i usually get into my seat on...

    ...as for my picture, you think i should get one that shows a little more of the motherboard for the contest?
    luckydig1t, Jul 9, 2006
  6. luckydig1t

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Cool case idea luckydig1t. We aren't supposed to bias you case picture submission, because if you enter a picture in the gallery we then vote on it. Just submit what you think best shows off your computer.

    There is a similar contest running at our affiliate site www.fastlanehw.com. Over there you need to guess the number of balls in a jar. There is another contest for a complete Hyperkore gaming system. Check out the Hyperkore "contests" section web site for details.
    bigal, Jul 10, 2006
  7. luckydig1t

    luckydig1t

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    i uploaded my picture... is it sitting in the right place? sorry i'm new here... :-\
    luckydig1t, Jul 10, 2006
  8. luckydig1t

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    You'll catch on. Maybe we need a sticky to tell people how to submit their entries?
    The Modfather, Jul 10, 2006
  9. luckydig1t

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    You are able to submit multiple Picture, but if they are of the same case mod please post the best in the gallery and in the comments to a post in the Velocityreviews. Forums
    unholy, Jul 10, 2006
  10. luckydig1t

    luckydig1t

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2006
    Messages:
    11
    will we see the votes as they come in or would that be unfair...?
    luckydig1t, Jul 11, 2006
  11. luckydig1t

    farneville

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    WoW not world of war craft but that's wow as in amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazed :| lols
    farneville, Apr 6, 2010