    Bob W Guest

    Would appreciate any advice on surveillance programs monitoring at a minimum
    email and IM. Thanks.
    Bob W, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Bob W

    Pete-X Guest

    On 2003-10-29, Bob W <> wrote:
    > Would appreciate any advice on surveillance programs monitoring at a minimum
    > email and IM. Thanks.

    I read just the other day in PC Advisor that Eblaster
    (http://www.spectorsoft.com) is pretty good. Would this software be
    used for monitoring employees ?

    If so, check out the 'black box sniffer' thread, or words to
    that effect. There's some good advice on 'policy' in there if
    you're going to put it to work in a company.

    If it's for monitoring family, spouse, girlfriend, mistress, whatever
    .... some things are best left unseen.

    HTH.

    Regards,

    Pete.