    John Guest

    some people say its 650/900 and others 460/900, i went to ask the people
    at testing center, they say its 80 percent, can someone help pls
    John, Nov 14, 2003

  2. John

    Frederic Guest

    "A+ exams consist of two exams and both tests are administered in an
    adaptive format. Each test consists of 80 questions and are scored on a
    scale of 100 - 900. The minimum passing score for the A+ Core Hardware exam
    is 467 and the minimum passing score for the A+ OS Technologies exam is 469.
    Ninety minutes are allowed to complete each exam. "
    http://www.comptia.com/certification/A/general_info.asp

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIWA, A+

    Frederic, Nov 14, 2003

  3. John

    blue Guest

    Excuse me Frederic, your numbers are correct, but the format is not.
    Right now, today, in English, the tests are Linear. In some other
    languages the tests are still Adaptive.

    blue

    blue, Nov 15, 2003