    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 16, 2006

  2. What happened Charlie, Power Company went on strike? Ours did a few months
    ago, glad to have you back with us. :)
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 16, 2006

  3. "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote in

    > Well, that was fun. No power, no heat, no phones and no water for
    > the last 26 hours.

    I told you to pay those utility bills! <G>

    David R. Norton MVP, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Actually, its that Datacenter that Charlie has been running in his living
    room for the past year now. :p

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 16, 2006
  5. 200k homes without power in BC. Trees down everywhere.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 16, 2006
  6. Actually, it's beginning to feel that way some times!

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 16, 2006
  7. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Dshai Guest

    I'm thinkin' maybe somethin's tellin' ya to take a vacation Charlie...;o)

    Dshai, Nov 17, 2006
  8. December. I'm turning this thing OFF for the holidays.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 17, 2006
  9. I see you are back also. So am I after taking a breather following the
    Vista beta windup. By the way, I hope you got your email from Connect
    thanking you for filing at least one bug (with the link to the freebie).

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  10. At least everybody should get free firewood out of the deal. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  11. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Jane C Guest

    Welcome back both of you :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)

    Jane C, Nov 17, 2006
  12. Ah!, a major Mother Nature glitch.
    Did you file the bug to ?
    I think one of these days HE will have to reboot (i.e. big-bang) the
    Universe in order to fix things up by loading the newly and improved MS-DOS
    v2 (Mankind Suite - Deity Operating System).
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 17, 2006
  13. Lets say I am thanking the Windows Team right now. :)

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Nov 17, 2006
  14. Oh, yeah. Mother nature always bats last, as they say. Sigh. But I did get
    caught up on some reading, and sleeping. Now, back to work!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 17, 2006
  15. Your one and only bug report was worth it after all! ;)

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2006
  16. Charlie Russel - MVP

    DP Guest

    > Well, that was fun. No power, no heat, no phones and no water for the last
    > 26 hours.

    And a boil-water advisory to boot, I've read.

    I'm living down in Katrina-land, so I feel your pain.

    DP, Nov 18, 2006
  17. Yeah, boil water - but not just because of this storm. We've been on a boil
    water for 2 weeks now. What's different (and newsworthy) is that the entire
    Greater Vancouver Regional District is on a boil water.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 18, 2006
  18. And I thought it was only me the one living at the end of the world in this
    NG!!!
    Carlos
    :)

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 18, 2006