    Messages:
    218
    hey guys... dunno if you remeber me... its been about a year. but w/e... good to seel the ol' gang is still here... bigal... xhard... Mod... and unholy. CU guys around the forums!
    Gez, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Gez

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,088
    Nice to see you :D
    Ian, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Gez

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey, don't you owe me some money or something????:grin:
    bigal, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Oh noes he's onto me! :p

    anyways... i finished HighSchool and i just started taking classes at a tech college for a programing degree... in fact im in my MS access class right now... o_O

    looks like you all kept busy... lota new folks hangin around the forums.
    Gez, Aug 29, 2006
  5. Gez

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Good luck in school. Get that degree and don't stop going to school until you have it. Life is much easier with a college degree in today's work place. After I earned my BSEE, I went almost immediately into the Masters program on a company fellowship. Once I had the MSEE, I was finished with my schooling. Now it's called "work experience".
    bigal, Aug 30, 2006
  6. Gez

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Gday Man, hows it going. Its nice to see your back man :)

    What degree u looking at doing?
    unholy, Sep 5, 2006
  7. Gez

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Programing/analyst ... i wana get into software programing.
    Gez, Sep 5, 2006