    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com
    And now for something completely different.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 12, 2005

  2. TechGeekPro

    lowdes Guest

    No, not really. The MCNGP still sucks.

    lowdes, Nov 12, 2005

  3. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    > It's been one year to the day since I last posted here and my hiatus is
    > now
    > officially over. I'm posting a rather lengthy explanation for my extended
    > absence in the newsgroups at the "super sekrit" forums on the MCNGP
    > website.
    > Did I miss anything while I was gone?
    >
    > --
    > TGP MCNGP #36
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    > And now for something completely different.

    How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana.

    LRM, Nov 12, 2005
  4. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > No, not really. The MCNGP still sucks.

    Pi$$ off

    LRM, Nov 12, 2005
  5. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:23pm "lowdes" blathered in news:N6edf.79$tK.20
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > No, not really. The MCNGP still sucks.

    Oh ye of little understanding.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 12, 2005
  6. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:26pm "LRM" blathered in news:#1uL4E05FHA.1148
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana.

    First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the
    banana, thus disarming him.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 12, 2005
  7. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> explained in message
    > On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:26pm "LRM" blathered in news:#1uL4E05FHA.1148
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana.

    > First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the
    > banana, thus disarming him.

    Suppose he's got a bunch?

    LRM, Nov 12, 2005
  8. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:11am "LRM" blathered in news:O58F8L55FHA.964
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> explained in message
    >> On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:26pm "LRM" blathered in news:#1uL4E05FHA.1148
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> How to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana.

    >> First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the
    >> banana, thus disarming him.

    > Suppose he's got a bunch?

    I've told you once.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 13, 2005
  9. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:11am "LRM" blathered in news:O58F8L55FHA.964
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> explained in message
    >>> On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:26pm "LRM" blathered in news:#1uL4E05FHA.1148
    >>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    >>> First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the
    >>> banana, thus disarming him.

    >> Suppose he's got a bunch?

    > I've told you once.

    what about with a pointed stick?

    LRM, Nov 13, 2005
  10. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:06pm "LRM" blathered in news:#shxZb$5FHA.1464
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > what about with a pointed stick?

    Oh I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

    --
    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 13, 2005
  11. TechGeekPro

    LRM Guest

    > On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:06pm "LRM" blathered in news:#shxZb$5FHA.1464
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> what about with a pointed stick?

    > Oh I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

    Next time I will preface the argument with the duration. Thanks for the
    argument:)
    Oh, welcome back even though I didn't know you before you left.

    LRM, Nov 13, 2005
  12. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:27pm "LRM" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Nov 12, 2005 at 9:06pm "LRM" blathered in news:#shxZb$5FHA.1464
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> what about with a pointed stick?

    >> Oh I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?
    >>

    > Next time I will preface the argument with the duration. Thanks for the
    > argument:)
    > Oh, welcome back even though I didn't know you before you left.

    Thanks. I can see you never leave. ;-)

    --
    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 13, 2005
  13. TechGeekPro

    lowdes Guest

    You should leave

    lowdes, Nov 13, 2005
  14. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 13, 2005 at 12:14am "lowdes" blathered:

    > You should leave

    No, I was here first. :p

    --
    TGP MCNGP #36
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 13, 2005
  15. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:23pm "lowdes" blathered in news:N6edf.79$tK.20
    > @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:
    >
    >> No, not really. The MCNGP still sucks.

    > Oh ye of little understanding.

    Yes. Little does he understand how MUCH we suck, and why that's a GOOD
    thing.

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #46
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 14, 2005
  16. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 13, 2005 at 11:41pm "Microcephalic S. Bob" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Nov 11, 2005 at 11:23pm "lowdes" blathered in news:N6edf.79$tK.20
    >> @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:
    >>
    >>> No, not really. The MCNGP still sucks.

    >> Oh ye of little understanding.

    > Yes. Little does he understand how MUCH we suck, and why that's a GOOD
    > thing.

    Here's to those who wish us well, and those who don't can go to...

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 14, 2005
  17. TechGeekPro

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > You should leave

    Is there any way we can teach this old dog a new trick or two?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Briscobar, Nov 14, 2005
  18. TechGeekPro

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    >> You should leave

    > Is there any way we can teach this old dog a new trick or two?

    Just introduce it to Dave Null. Eventually it will tire of prattling at
    itself.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 14, 2005
  19. TechGeekPro

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> You should leave
    >>
    >> Is there any way we can teach this old dog a new trick or two?

    >Just introduce it to Dave Null. Eventually it will tire of prattling at
    >itself.

    .... and licking it's butt

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 14, 2005
  20. "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>> Is there any way we can teach this old dog a new trick or two?

    >>Just introduce it to Dave Null. Eventually it will tire of prattling at
    >>itself.

    > ... and licking it's butt

    Now, don't be silly. We all know that no creature capable of doing so EVER
    gets tired of licking it's butt.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Nov 15, 2005