I'm an MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=, Dec 8, 2005.

  1. Hi, I'm an MCSE, I did it on 1999. How can I change my address / profile? And
    get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's about time ;)
    =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=, Dec 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Imran Aziz" <Imran > wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I'm an MCSE, I did it on 1999. How can I change my address / profile?
    > And
    > get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's about time ;)

    You'd make those changes pretty much exactly the same way you'd do them in
    1999.

    You'd ask how to do it in this newsgroup!
    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    lowdes Guest

    Email me I need all your info and I'll get you fixed
    up.

    lowdes, Dec 8, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Email me I need all your info and I'll get you fixed
    >up.

    Yeah, but who with!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!

    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=" <Imran

    > Hi, I'm an MCSE, I did it on 1999. How can I change my address /
    > profile?

    > And get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's
    > about time ;)

    ??? updated software? What software?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Gravity isn't my fault - I voted for velcro!
    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> And get updated software etc. I'm thinking of upgrading. It's
    >> about time ;)

    >??? updated software? What software?

    I think this is some kinda coded message.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  8. emailing is your best option.
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005
  9. > I think this is some kinda coded message.

    are you here to help or to be a show off??? start helping people!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005
  10. > Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!

    why don't you post useful info instead of keeping bothering people??!!
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=" <>
    say in news::

    > are you here to help or to be a show off??? start helping people!!!

    ok, the exit is over there ------------------>

    HTH

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.
    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    >> Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!

    > why don't you post useful info instead of keeping bothering people??!!

    Quit bothering me! Why do you keep bothering me instead of helping other
    people?
    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    >> I think this is some kinda coded message.

    > are you here to help or to be a show off???

    Yes.

    > start helping people!!!

    SIR! YES, SIR!

    Wait... have I been making a false assumption? Are you female? R U Hawt?
    Frisbee®, Dec 8, 2005
  14. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I think this is some kinda coded message.
    >
    >are you here to help or to be a show off??? start helping people!!!

    I'm here to show off - Look Ma, no hands!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=" <>
    say in news::

    > emailing is your best option.

    um, I sadi that already...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Do infants have as much fun in their infancy as adults do in adultery?
    Neil, Dec 8, 2005
  16. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Don't forget to send lowdes your credit card info!
    >
    >why don't you post useful info instead of keeping bothering people??!!

    What is it with you? Do ya really want to become lotm?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  17. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >emailing is your best option.

    Forgive me, but that sure as h*ll sounds like it could have come from
    one of those draindump bots....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    JaR Guest

    > ??? updated software? What software?

    Win XP.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Dec 8, 2005
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SW1yYW4gQXppeg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> ??? updated software? What software?
    >
    >Win XP.

    yeah, but what's first prize?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2005
  20. > I'm here to show off - Look Ma, no hands!

    I refuse to answer it, your atittute talks by itself, you beggar.
    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Dec 8, 2005