    www.mcngp.com
    faq.mcngp.com
    deteriorate the cat." Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005

  2. First!

    I mean Congrats!

    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://blogspot.bobchristian.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Jul 13, 2005

  3. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Bob Christian" <> prattled ceaslessly
    in news:uk#:

    > First!
    >
    > I mean Congrats!

    :p

    I mean thanks!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  4. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jul 13, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns9691C7A6B2C58catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136>,
    says...
    > I passed Exam 70-220, Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000
    > Network! Passing score 700, my score 801. That makes 7 exams and
    > completes my requirements for the MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems
    > Engineer) certification.

    Excellent!

    Congratulations.

    Send me an e-mail @ bensmi @ microsoft . com
    Ben Smith, Jul 13, 2005
  6. catwalker63

    Kurt Guest

    Awesome! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congrats & Kudos.

    Kurt, Jul 13, 2005
  7. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:

    > I passed Exam 70-220, Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000
    > Network! Passing score 700, my score 801. That makes 7 exams and
    > completes my requirements for the MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems
    > Engineer) certification.

    YAY! Way to go CW.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jul 13, 2005
  8. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Kurt" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Awesome! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Congrats & Kudos.

    Like a giant weight lifted from my shoulders. Thank you & Thank you!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  9. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Congratulations!!!

    Thank you!!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  10. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ben Smith <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Excellent!
    >
    > Congratulations.
    >
    > Send me an e-mail @ bensmi @ microsoft . com

    Thank you! Done!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  11. catwalker63

    CBIC Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:
    > I passed Exam 70-220, Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows 2000
    > Network! Passing score 700, my score 801. That makes 7 exams and
    > completes my requirements for the MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems
    > Engineer) certification.

    Nice work CW. Congrats.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jul 13, 2005
  12. catwalker63

    Frisbee® Guest

    > Ben Smith <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> Excellent!
    >>
    >> Congratulations.
    >>
    >> Send me an e-mail @ bensmi @ microsoft . com

    > Thank you! Done!

    If he offers you a job, I'm gonna rethink doing the MCSE exams.

    BTW, congrats.
    Frisbee®, Jul 13, 2005
  13. catwalker63

    Mike T. Guest

    w00t!

    Many congrats, Cat!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jul 13, 2005
  14. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > YAY! Way to go CW.

    Thank you very much!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  15. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> Ben Smith <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >>
    >>> Excellent!
    >>>
    >>> Congratulations.
    >>>
    >>> Send me an e-mail @ bensmi @ microsoft . com

    >> Thank you! Done!

    > If he offers you a job, I'm gonna rethink doing the MCSE exams.
    >
    > BTW, congrats.

    Thank you! I'm gonna have to start studying again if the job offers
    don't start rolling in. I get bored easily. <g>

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  16. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Nice work CW. Congrats.

    Thank you CBIC!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  17. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> prattled ceaslessly in news:OuD2Mg#hFHA.1480
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > w00t!
    >
    > Many congrats, Cat!

    Thank you Mike!

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2005
  18. catwalker63

    Jtyc Guest

    > If he offers you a job, I'm gonna rethink doing the MCSE exams.

    He didn't ask me to email him when I got my MCSE. Now I'm jealous.

    I must not be pretty enough...
    Jtyc, Jul 13, 2005
  19. Send me your resume...
    there is never a boring moment here. Sheer Frustration, yes. Boring, no.

    Bob Christian, Jul 14, 2005
  20. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Bob Christian" <> prattled ceaslessly
    in news::

    > Send me your resume...
    > there is never a boring moment here. Sheer Frustration, yes. Boring,
    > no.

    Where are you, geographically?

    catwalker63, Jul 14, 2005