i'm about to sit for 70-431

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Duane Douglas, Jun 2, 2007.

  1. what can i bring into the exam room with me? i.e., pen & paper, etc.

    Duane Douglas, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Duane Douglas

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * Duane Douglas <>:
    > what can i bring into the exam room with me? i.e., pen & paper, etc.

    Nothing of your own stuff. The test center has to provide you
    with pen & paper though - i never really used that, though.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

    Lukas Beeler, Jun 2, 2007

  3. thanks.

    Duane Douglas, Jun 4, 2007
  4. I don't think anyone has...they told me write down anything I think I need
    to remember on the paper they give me...other than that its useless, but I
    suppose some people write stuff to remember.

    Michael Gossett, Jun 6, 2007
  5. "Michael Gossett" wrote:

    > I don't think anyone has...they told me write down anything I think I need
    > to remember on the paper they give me...other than that its useless, but I
    > suppose some people write stuff to remember.
    >

    > "Lukas Beeler" <> wrote in message
    > >* Duane Douglas <>:
    > >> what can i bring into the exam room with me? i.e., pen & paper, etc.

    > > Nothing of your own stuff. The test center has to provide you
    > > with pen & paper though - i never really used that, though.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Read my blog at http://projectdream.org

    pen and paper are useful to note question options that are obviously wrong.

    Duane Douglas, Jul 2, 2007