    Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?

    adTHANKSvance,
    Ted

    ankhaw, Dec 22, 2005

  2. ankhaw

    whosbest54 Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >Just installed my dvd burner in the 'puter, and now I want to start
    >making copies of my kid's DVD's, I'm tired of replacing them when they
    >get all scratched up... any faq's anywhere on how to do this? I'm not
    >computer illiterate, but I'm also not a whiz... somewhere inbetween.

    Start here:

    http://www.videohelp.com/dvdbackup

    I use DVD Shrink, Decrypter and Nero. I learned about them for DVD
    backup in usenet searching with Google Groups. For example:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=dvd backup shrink decrypter nero&

    There are other tools. People have their own preferences.

    whosbest54

    http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/

    http://members.aol.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

    whosbest54, Dec 22, 2005

  3. ankhaw

    Bratboy Guest

    Depending on the title you might also need AnyDVD. Its put out at
    Slysoft.com and does have a 21 day trial. Up until a couple very recent
    movies I never had to use it myself to make back-ups, just dvdshrink and
    then burned in nero.

    Bratboy, Dec 24, 2005