  1. Hi Everyone,
    I'm a MCSD but not MCSD for Microsoft.NET. Can I take upgrade exams for MCPD
    (71-553, 71-554).

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, Feb 26, 2006

  2. Unfortunately you cannot... The upgrade exams are specially designed for
    MCSD .Net folks...

    Vishal R Joshi
    Product Planner - Technical | Developer & Database Certifications |
    Microsoft
    http://www.VishalJoshi.Blogspot.com

    Vishal R Joshi [MSFT], Feb 27, 2006

  3. Currently there are some upgrade exams possibilities available for:

    MCAD to MCPD Web (Exam 70-551)
    MCAD to MCPD Win (Exam 70-552)

    MCSD to MCPD Enterprise Appl dev (Exams 70-553 & Exam 70-554)

    Do you know till when the upgrades are available, do they expire ?

    Arie Post (Inter Access, Microsoft Solutions)

    =?Utf-8?B?QXJpZSBQb3N0IChJbnRlciBBY2Nlc3Mp?=, Mar 19, 2007