    Scottie Guest

    Can some one please tell me, what are the TV rules that keeps making "I'm a
    celebratory get me out of here" stop the sound/picture every 5-10 minutes?

    Scottie, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Scottie

    Yddap Guest

    In news:F_DRb.12349$,
    Scottie <> opined:
    > Can some one please tell me, what are the TV rules that keeps making "I'm a
    > celebratory get me out of here" stop the sound/picture every 5-10 minutes?

    2 $%^&^^£$2" and " yy^%$%%%^R" from the celebrities

    :-(
    yddap

    Yddap, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Scottie

    °Mike° Guest

    Isn't it something to do with covering their legal asses?

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:13:50 -0000, in
    <F_DRb.12349$>
    Scottie scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Scottie

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    I think it was like Big Brother USA in that when they were talking about
    commercial products it was classed as advertising so they couldn't have
    audiences hear it.

    CJ

    CJ, Jan 28, 2004