    recording but still about the same length as the film. The soundtrack
    is much easier to find as a double LP than as CDs.

    Any ILLEGAL DVDs you enjoy?

    Walter Traprock, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:44:01 -0800, Walter Traprock
    <> Gave us:

    **** off, jack off!

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 25, 2006

  3. Walter Traprock

    Kingo Gondo Guest

    > 200 Motels $20. The movie's a trip. The soundtrack is a different
    > recording but still about the same length as the film. The soundtrack
    > is much easier to find as a double LP than as CDs.

    This was on cable last month, and is on again next month (April, Flix).

    Kingo Gondo, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Walter Traprock

    rcs8 Guest

    Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than Life."

    rcs8, Mar 27, 2006
  5. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:03:31, (rcs8) Gave us:

    >In article <> Walter Traprock <> writes:
    >Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than Life."

    You are both fucking retards.

    BTW, retard, Usenet has line length limits.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 27, 2006
  6. Walter Traprock

    Richard C. Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:03:31, (rcs8) Gave us:
    >
    >>In article <>
    >>Walter Traprock <> writes:
    >>Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than Life."

    > You are both fucking retards.
    >
    > BTW, retard, Usenet has line length limits.

    =================================
    Your brain must hurt!

    Richard C., Mar 27, 2006
  7. Walter Traprock

    nenslo Guest

    In article <>,
    Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:

    > You are both fucking retards.

    Hey man, retards are some HOT FUCKS. They have no inhibitions and will
    follow orders to the best of their ability.

    nenslo, Mar 28, 2006
  8. Walter Traprock

    TBerk Guest

    I don't enjoy them. I have watched bootleg DVDs and found the quality
    distracting to the point where I turn them down now.

    Point number two made above (Blade Runner) is a good one. The original
    version is best. That is my poinion, you are welcome to your own.

    TBerk

    TBerk, Mar 28, 2006
  9. Walter Traprock

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:55:05 -0500, nenslo <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Roy L. Fuchs <> wrote:

    >> You are both fucking retards.
    >>

    >Hey man, retards are some HOT FUCKS. They have no inhibitions and will
    >follow orders to the best of their ability.

    They'd still avoid royboy.

    AZ Nomad, Mar 28, 2006
  10. In <> Roy L. Fuchs <> writes:

    >On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:03:31, (rcs8) Gave us:

    >>In article <> Walter Traprock <> writes:
    >>Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than Life."

    > You are both fucking retards.

    > BTW, retard, Usenet has line length limits.

    Since when does Usenet have line limits?

    Newsreaders and editors have line limits.

    This is alt.video.dvd. It has no official charter describing its use
    or limits. Discussions about copying movies, making DVD backups,
    Netflix...etc. all belong in this group as long as they discuss DVD
    technology.

    Whether or not a discussion is immoral, illegal or thought to be off-topic
    by some net.cops is irrelevant. This is an alt newsgroup. There are no
    rules.

    Do you even know what alt.* means. It stands for "Anarchists, Lunatics
    and Terrorists". To which group(s) do you belong?

    Please look at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-creation-guide/.

    If discussions that *you* deem to be off-topic, immoral or illegal really
    bother you that much, feel free to create alt.dvd.roylfuchs.

    Colin McFadyen, Mar 28, 2006
  11. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 28 Mar 2006 14:44:22 GMT, (Colin
    McFadyen) Gave us:

    >In <> Roy L. Fuchs <> writes:
    >
    >>On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:03:31, (rcs8) Gave us:

    >>>In article <> Walter Traprock <> writes:
    >>>Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than Life."

    >> You are both fucking retards.

    >> BTW, retard, Usenet has line length limits.

    >Since when does Usenet have line limits?

    It has had conventions and protocols for years, you retard.

    >Newsreaders and editors have line limits.

    No, dumbass. RETARDED news clients like Outhouse Express that do not
    reflect Usenet's decades old conventions have PROBLEMS following
    known, established conventions. Most proper news clients have no
    problem with utilizing the proper line length limit, right from the
    get-go.

    >This is alt.video.dvd. It has no official charter describing its use
    >or limits.

    It is NOT about any particular group, dumbass.

    > Discussions about copying movies, making DVD backups,
    >Netflix...etc. all belong in this group as long as they discuss DVD
    >technology.

    Wrong. The group was NOT about "DVD technology" it was about DVD
    movies until retards like you invaded it.

    >Whether or not a discussion is immoral, illegal or thought to be off-topic
    >by some net.cops is irrelevant.

    You are irrelevant.

    > This is an alt newsgroup. There are no
    >rules.

    You do not know anything about Usenet to begin with. How could anyone
    expect a retarded fucktard like you to know anything about a
    particular group within Usenet?

    >Do you even know what alt.* means.

    You're a goddamned retard, boy.

    > It stands for "Anarchists, Lunatics
    >and Terrorists".

    Actually, dumbfucks like you are very lucky that it doesn't stand for
    that, or you would likely already be worm food.

    > To which group(s) do you belong?

    Again, you're a goddamned retard, fuckhead.

    Please **** off.

    >If discussions that *you* deem to be off-topic, immoral or illegal really
    >bother you that much, feel free to create alt.dvd.roylfuchs.

    Usenet has line length limits, dipshit. None of your retarded
    attempts to shift the discussion elsewhere will change that fact.

    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

    Pay particular attention to the bottom of page 3, dumbass!

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 28, 2006
  12. Walter Traprock

    Jason Guest

    Since the name of the group is alt.video.dvd, any messages regarding
    dvd technology or software are appropriate. If you don't like the
    discussions here, why don't you go start your own group called
    alt.video.dvd.moviesonly.byorderofRoyLFucks.

    I sure hope it won't be much longer until you get your driver's
    license Roy, then you might have something to do besides flame
    everybody in this newsgroup.

    Sincerely,
    Rudy Russo

    Jason, Mar 28, 2006
  13. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:26:45 -0500, Jason <> Gave us:

    >Since the name

    **** you, Jason, you top posting Usenet RETARD! Go back a few years
    to see what this group is about. The pirate retards, and the idiots
    posting in here now, apparently yourself included, are no more than
    adolescent retards that have overrun the group.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 28, 2006
  14. Walter Traprock

    Richard C. Guest

    "Colin McFadyen" <> wrote in message
    > In <> Roy L. Fuchs
    > <> writes:
    >
    >>On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:03:31, (rcs8) Gave us:

    >>>In article <>
    >>>Walter Traprock <> writes:
    >>>Not a DVD, but I do enjoy my bootleg of James Mason in "Bigger than
    >>>Life."

    >> You are both fucking retards.

    >> BTW, retard, Usenet has line length limits.

    > Since when does Usenet have line limits?
    >
    > Newsreaders and editors have line limits.
    >
    > This is alt.video.dvd. It has no official charter describing its use
    > or limits. Discussions about copying movies, making DVD backups,
    > Netflix...etc. all belong in this group as long as they discuss DVD
    > technology.
    >
    > Whether or not a discussion is immoral, illegal or thought to be off-topic
    > by some net.cops is irrelevant. This is an alt newsgroup. There are no
    > rules.
    >
    > Do you even know what alt.* means. It stands for "Anarchists, Lunatics
    > and Terrorists". To which group(s) do you belong?
    >
    > Please look at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/alt-creation-guide/.
    >
    > If discussions that *you* deem to be off-topic, immoral or illegal really
    > bother you that much, feel free to create alt.dvd.roylfuchs.

    =============================
    But it would be a lonely place.

    Richard C., Mar 28, 2006
  15. Walter Traprock

    Richard C. Guest

    Your brain must hurt!

    Please do not ever own a gun.

    ============================

    Richard C., Mar 28, 2006
  16. In <> Roy L. Fuchs <> writes:

    >Usenet has line length limits, dipshit. None of your retarded
    >attempts to shift the discussion elsewhere will change that fact.

    >http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

    > Pay particular attention to the bottom of page 3, dumbass!

    WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?

    Oh look Roy, a line that is over the limit!

    Usenet must be broken.

    The line length limits are configured in whatever news client you are
    using. It is considered inappropriate to post without properly wrapping
    lines.

    You may want to pay proper attention to the top of page 2.

    Colin McFadyen, Mar 28, 2006
  17. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:15:15 -0800, "Richard C."
    <> Gave us:

    >Your brain must hurt!
    >
    >Please do not ever own a gun.

    Too late, fucktard. Do not ever come near me, Richard. I will
    shorten your name to dirtboy.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 29, 2006
  18. Walter Traprock

    Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 28 Mar 2006 22:51:58 GMT, (Colin
    McFadyen) Gave us:

    >The line length limits are configured in whatever news client you are
    >using.

    No shit, retard boy. They are configurable so that an idiot like you
    can learn what the conventions of the forum are and follow them, you
    retarded ****! It is something one does on the POST side, not the
    receive side, you fucking dipshit. One cannot expect a 15 IQ jack off
    like you to know that though.

    Roy L. Fuchs, Mar 29, 2006
  19. Walter Traprock

    Jason Guest

    You are one of the primary people who post stuff that does'nt belong in this group. The only post I see from you are your little whiny school girl rants about people don't follow whatever rules you think they should, or trying to explain to people how much smarter you think you are, or criticizing someone for ripping a DVD like you are some kind of fucking saint.

    By the way, if you're so fucking smart, how come you did'nt recognize the name I used in my last posting?

    Jason, Mar 29, 2006
  20. In <> Roy L. Fuchs <> writes:

    >On 28 Mar 2006 22:51:58 GMT, (Colin
    >McFadyen) Gave us:

    >>The line length limits are configured in whatever news client you are
    >>using.

    > No shit, retard boy. They are configurable so that an idiot like you
    >can learn what the conventions of the forum are and follow them, you
    >retarded ****! It is something one does on the POST side, not the
    >receive side, you fucking dipshit. One cannot expect a 15 IQ jack off
    >like you to know that though.

    That's not what you originally posted Roy.

    You stated that Usenet has line length limits. I am glad that you agree
    that it is the news client that governs the line length of a posting.

    btw: Since you are quoting from the Usenet netiquette guide,
    (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt) did you even bother to read the
    first paragraph on page 2? Your posting above is a clear violation
    of the guide.

    Line length limits, off topics posts or even *gasp* top posting are minor
    annoyances in comparison to the sewage that you spout.

    Now, take a deep breath, count to ten and take your Ritalin like a
    good boy.

    Colin McFadyen, Mar 29, 2006