*I'll shop your soul at the next full moon.*

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by RichardJW, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. RichardJW

    RichardJW Guest

    RichardJW, Jul 25, 2003

  2. RichardJW

    Gary - US Guest

    You are a freakin retard. Go shop your ass at the A&P before you get punked
    out like a trick little bitch.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    http://www.QoD.US/i-54.htm

    RichardJW-------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----

    http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=75238

    Gary - US, Jul 25, 2003

  3. RichardJW

    RichardJW Guest

    RichardJW, Jul 25, 2003
  4. RichardJW

    Consultant Guest

    you need help

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2003
  5. RichardJW

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 23:07:42 -0500, "Gary - US"
    <> wrote:

    >You are a freakin retard. Go shop your ass at the A&P before you get punked
    >out like a trick little bitch.

    A&P's still exist? I haven't seen on in YEARS
    |{evin, Jul 26, 2003
  6. RichardJW

    billyw Guest

    do u mean A&P the minimarket chain?
    seen many of them in canada

    billyw, Jul 26, 2003
  7. RichardJW

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:59:06 +0100, "billyw" <> wrote:

    >do u mean A&P the minimarket chain?
    >seen many of them in canada

    Yep... that would explain why I haven't been seeing them.. Only been
    to Canada once.
    |{evin, Jul 26, 2003
  8. RichardJW

    billyw Guest

    must have been in the US... trashy and canada just dont occur in the same
    sentence

    "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:35:23 +0100, "billyw" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > >> "|{evin" <> wrote in message

    > >> I -think- Gary was refering the The Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea

    Company
    > >> (A&P) which used to be a rather huge nationwide (US) grocery chain. I
    > >> remember my hometown having one as a boy, and it gave me the creeps

    > >because
    > >> the only person I knew who shopped there was my maternal grandfather,

    and

    billyw, Jul 27, 2003
  9. RichardJW

    JaR Guest

    You musta never been to a .ca Army & Navy store. Might be different now, I
    haven't been up there in years.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    MCSA, A+, Net+

    'It was pity that stayed his hand. "It's a pity I'm out of
    bullets", he said.' --unknown

    JaR, Jul 27, 2003
  10. RichardJW

    RichardJW Guest