I'll leave you with this.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bryan, Oct 13, 2003.

  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    I expect a blathering over this!

    Two Sisters

    Two sisters, one blonde and one brunette, inherit the family ranch.
    Unfortunately, after just a few years, they are in financial trouble. In
    order to keep the bank from repossessing the ranch, they need to purchase a
    bull so that they can breed their own stock.

    The brunette balances their checkbook, then takes their last $600 dollars
    out west to another ranch where a man has a prize bull for sale.

    Upon leaving, she tells her sister, "When I get there, if I decide to buy
    the bull, I'll contact you to drive out after me and haul it home."

    The brunette arrives at the man's ranch, inspects the bull, and decides she
    does want to buy it.
    The man tells her that he can sell it for $599, no less. After paying him,
    she drives to the nearest town to send her sister a telegram to tell her the
    news.

    She walks into the telegraph office, and says, "I want to send a telegram to
    my sister telling her that I've bought a bull for our ranch. I need her to
    hitch the trailer to our pickup truck and drive out here so we can haul it
    home."

    The telegraph operator explains that he'll be glad to her, then adds, "It's
    just 99 cents a word."

    Well, after paying for the bull, the brunette only has $1 left. She realizes
    that she'll only be able to send her sister one word.

    After thinking for a few minutes, she nods, and says, "I want you to send
    her the word, 'comfortable.'"

    The telegraph operator shakes his head. "How is she ever going to know that
    you want her to hitch the trailer to your pickup truck and drive out here to
    haul that bull back to your ranch if you send her the word, 'comfortable'?"

    The brunette explains, "My sister's blonde."
    "She'll read it very slow."

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > I expect a blathering over this!
    >
    > Two Sisters

    <snip>

    I don't know!
    Don't ask me!
    I just copied and pasted!
    Sorry!

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    > "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >> I expect a blathering over this!
    >>
    >> Two Sisters
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > I don't know!
    > Don't ask me!
    > I just copied and pasted!
    > Sorry!

    It's ok!
    I know!
    Bloody gifs!
    I'll be a bit more careful next time!

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Bryan

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:12:15 +0100, Bryan wrote:

    >I expect a blathering over this!

    This is a plain-text group. No one should have "got the picture."

    "help.gif, 573 bytes. Almost as big a gaffe as the alleged joke. :)"

    --
    "I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
    -- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Bryan

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:19:17 +0100, Bryan wrote:

    >"Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >>> I expect a blathering over this!
    >>>
    >>> Two Sisters
    >>>

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> I don't know!
    >> Don't ask me!
    >> I just copied and pasted!
    >> Sorry!

    >It's ok!
    >I know!
    >Bloody gifs!
    >I'll be a bit more careful next time!

    How about if you just SHUT UP?!?

    "Jesus H. Christ."

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Bryan

    PhilGreg Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:12:15 +0100, Bryan wrote:
    >
    > >I expect a blathering over this!

    > This is a plain-text group. No one should have "got the picture."
    >
    > "help.gif, 573 bytes. Almost as big a gaffe as the alleged joke. :)"

    ==> <GBG> Now I'm gonna get in trouble 'cause I just can't resist. Are
    you blonde?

    --
    Phil

    \\\///
    ( o o )
    --------oOOO-- ( )--OOOo------

    PhilGreg, Oct 13, 2003
  8. Bryan

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 00:07:35 -0400, PhilGreg wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:12:15 +0100, Bryan wrote:
    >>
    >> >I expect a blathering over this!

    >> This is a plain-text group. No one should have "got the picture."
    >>
    >> "help.gif, 573 bytes. Almost as big a gaffe as the alleged joke. :)"

    >==> <GBG> Now I'm gonna get in trouble 'cause I just can't resist. Are
    >you blonde?

    No. Are you stupid? :)

    "Call me odd, but I prefer my humor to be spontaneous. And original. The same
    old stereotypical jokes do nothing but perpetuate the same stupidities, time
    after time. And, I might add, I've never posted a Graphic Interchange Format
    file to a plain-text group. Not ever. I believe it's referred to as "having a
    clue." I highly recommend it. :)"

    --
    <rw-rw-rw> I don't care if it can reproduce sound well enough for
    dolphins to talk to each other through it, if you can't grep it it's

    Mara, Oct 13, 2003
  9. Bryan

    gangle Guest

    "PhilGreg" wrote

    > "Mara" wrote
    > > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:12:15 +0100, Bryan wrote:
    > >
    > > >I expect a blathering over this!

    > > This is a plain-text group. No one should have "got the picture."
    > >
    > > "help.gif, 573 bytes. Almost as big a gaffe as the alleged joke. :)"

    > ==> <GBG> Now I'm gonna get in trouble 'cause I just can't resist. Are
    > you blonde?

    Are you a bald-headed, sweaty pigfucker?

    gangle, Oct 13, 2003
  10. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:19:17 +0100, Bryan wrote:
    >
    >> "Bryan" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Bryan" <> wrote in message

    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> I don't know!
    >>> Don't ask me!
    >>> I just copied and pasted!
    >>> Sorry!
    >>> B

    >> It's ok!
    >> I know!
    >> Bloody gifs!
    >> I'll be a bit more careful next time!

    > How about if you just SHUT UP?!?
    >
    > "Jesus H. Christ."

    GFY and HAND
    and I'll post whatever and whenever I like.
    But thank-you for showing concern!

    Bryan, Oct 13, 2003
  11. Bryan

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bryan said:

    > "Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:19:17 +0100, Bryan wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Bryan" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's ok!
    >>> I know!
    >>> Bloody gifs!
    >>> I'll be a bit more careful next time!

    >> How about if you just SHUT UP?!?
    >>
    >> "Jesus H. Christ."

    > GFY and HAND
    > and I'll post whatever and whenever I like.
    > But thank-you for showing concern!

    It's a pain that OE-QuoteFix does that.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  12. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Bryan said:
    >
    >> "Mara" <> wrote in message

    >>> How about if you just SHUT UP?!?
    >>>
    >>> "Jesus H. Christ."

    >> GFY and HAND
    >> and I'll post whatever and whenever I like.
    >> But thank-you for showing concern!

    > It's a pain that OE-QuoteFix does that.

    Do you know if the author is going to fix that?

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  13. Bryan

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Boomer said:

    > Brian H¹© wrote:
    >
    >> Bryan said:
    >>
    >>> "Mara" <> wrote in message

    >>> GFY and HAND
    >>> and I'll post whatever and whenever I like.
    >>> But thank-you for showing concern!

    >> It's a pain that OE-QuoteFix does that.

    > Do you know if the author is going to fix that?

    I can't remember whether or not I notified him of it, I'll drop him a line later
    and see if he has an answer.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003
  14. Bryan

    Boomer Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:

    > Boomer said:
    >
    >> Brian H¹© wrote:

    [snip]
    >>> It's a pain that OE-QuoteFix does that.

    >> Do you know if the author is going to fix that?

    > I can't remember whether or not I notified him of it, I'll drop
    > him a line later and see if he has an answer.

    Great. He's such a nice guy. Hopefully he can fix the problem.

    Thanks. :)

    Boomer, Oct 13, 2003
  15. Mara is a trolly pop.

    NewKillerStar, Oct 13, 2003