  1. teem

    teem Guest

    Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.
    teem, Jul 25, 2006

  2. teem

    Aphelion Guest

    > Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

    Really think it'll take that long to get Manimal?
    Aphelion, Jul 25, 2006

  3. teem

    unclejr Guest

    teem wrote:
    > Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

    Hot L Baltimore?

    -Junior
    unclejr, Jul 25, 2006
  4. teem

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    > Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

    Didn't you hear? "Pink Lady and Jeff" did get released.
    Joshua Zyber, Jul 25, 2006
  5. teem

    Loretty Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    > Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

    Well, uh, how old are you now?
    Loretty, Jul 26, 2006
  6. teem

    teem Guest

    On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:16:50 -0500, "Loretty"
    <> wrote:

    >"teem" <> wrote in message
    >> Before the shows on dvd I want will be available.

    >Well, uh, how old are you now?

    the big 4-9!.I'll tell ya the crap that's out there now blows! I did
    see Perry Mason-season 1,but,i like the sci fi stuff from the 60s
    mostly.And this ''Available Tuesday'' jazz,hell,not all stores get it
    on tuesdays.
    teem, Jul 27, 2006