    The Ilford site seems to suggest that the drivers are available only on CD
    and only in the UK.

    Thanks.

    C, Dec 18, 2003

  2. I've been using that paper with my Canon i950 printer for some months,
    with excellent results. Every box (of 100 sheets) of that paper that
    I've bought has contained a printed folder with suggested settings for
    use with many, many different printers. It is printed in English,
    French and Spanish. I use the settings for Canon i-series and find
    them quite satisfactory. If you need these settings, reply by email
    and I'll send them to you.

    Olin McDaniel

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:02:50 -0600, C <>
    wrote:

    >I am using the Canon i960 with Ilford Galerie Smooth Glossy paper.
    >
    >Are there Ilford printer drivers for this printer? If so, where can I get
    >the driver?
    >
    >The Ilford site seems to suggest that the drivers are available only on CD
    >and only in the UK.
    >
    >Thanks.

    To reply by email, please remove "abcd" from Return address
    "Ignorance is treatable, Stupidity is incurable. Sometimes
    the difference is hardly distinguishable, however."

    Olin K. McDaniel, Dec 23, 2003