  1. coocookachoo

    coocookachoo Guest

    Am wondering if someone could give me some info on this subject .
    coocookachoo, May 21, 2006

  2. coocookachoo

    Guest Guest

    "coocookachoo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Am wondering if someone could give me some info on this subject .

    Are you aware that MS has a website? It's Brand-Spankin-New....just started up
    yesterday. They even have a search feature in that website?

    http://www.microsoft.com

    --
    Bigus Di┬ękus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, May 21, 2006

  3. coocookachoo

    Nick Guest

    That's a pretty vague question. What kind of info are you looking for? It
    can be installed using the add remove windows components from within the
    add/remove programs component in Control Panel.

    Nick

    Nick, May 21, 2006