    I want to use asp.net but I don't know where the
    Microsoft Management Console for IIS is located on XP
    home edition.

    Jaime, Jul 17, 2003

  2. Jaime

    Simon Smith Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:40:38 -0700 in article
    <06dd01c34c25$f39253e0$> in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd , "Jaime" <>
    wrote:

    >I want to use asp.net but I don't know where the
    >Microsoft Management Console for IIS is located on XP
    >home edition.

    Bad news. XP Home doesn't have IIS.

    --
    Simon
    simon dot smith at snowvalley dot com

    Simon Smith, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Jaime

    Guy Cox Guest

    Bzzzzzt. Thanks for trying you can't. XP home edition doesn's support IIS.
    You can run Visual Studio but you have to host asp.net someplace else.

    Guy

    Guy Cox, Jul 17, 2003
  4. Jaime

    MSCD news Guest

    MSCD news, Jul 17, 2003
  5. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    Yeah I figured that out today, sucks.

    <>

    Jaime, Jul 18, 2003
  6. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    Thanks, I couldn't get it to work so I think I'll just
    upgrade it seems much easier, lol

    details here:
    >http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/01/CuttingEdg

    e/default.aspx

    Jaime, Jul 18, 2003
  7. Jaime

    Jaime Guest

    I can't believe how expensive it is, it's like 200 bucks
    everywhere, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't going from xp
    home to pro, so stupid I don't really need anything but
    to enable the iis so I can open the stupid asp.net forms.

    Jaime, Jul 18, 2003