    IIS
    PHP
    ColdFusion

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 16, 2005

  3. Installing IIS was the easy part :)

    If I try to run ColdFusion and/or PHP I get the following error when I
    browse to a PHP or CFM page:

    %1 is not a valid Win32 application

    Ken Ford

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Installing IIS was the easy part :)

    When I tried to install PHP or ColdFusion the browser would return this error:

    %1 is not a valid Win32 application

    Any suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=, Nov 16, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=

    Rob Wilkens Guest

    Run Apache :)

    -Rob

    Rob Wilkens, Dec 1, 2005
  6. That is what I ended up doing.

    Shame that I could not get IIS to work.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=, Dec 1, 2005
  7. I assume you tried installing in compatibility mode?

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 1, 2005
  8. I don't knwo how to do that - that is why I posted here asking for help.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEZvcmQ=?=, Dec 1, 2005