    use instead of the default one, how do I go about replacing the default IIS7
    welcome page with my own welcome page.

    Thanks in advance.

    David, Mar 13, 2010

  2. Getting into a whole discussion about publishing web pages is probably not
    what this newsgroup is all about, you're better off asking your questions
    over on the microsoft.public.inetserver.iis newsgroup. But the short answer
    is that you simply rename the default IIS7 welcome page to some other name
    and copy the web page you want to its old location and name.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 14, 2010