    --
    Sagi Shkedy
    http://blog.shkedy.com
    Shkedy, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Yes, you can run in 32-bit mode, but I believe it means that all your sites
    will have to, though you should really ask that question over on an IIS
    newsgroup - the question isn't 64bit specific so they should be able to tell
    you if you can mix and match. however, just because you're running in 32-bit
    mode, doesn't mean that you won't benefit from using x64 Edition server -
    in fact your .NET applications will see a full 4GB of avaialble memory, as
    opposed to the usual 2GB in 32-bit Windows.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 13, 2007