    download/upgrade from 5.0 to 5.5 or would I have to pay
    for 5.5 or higher?

    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

    no name, Feb 6, 2004

  2. no name

    Matt Guest

    *sigh*
    You want to run SUS but can't even handle an IE update?
    Just go to www.microsoft.com/windowsupdate

    Matt, Feb 6, 2004

  3. no name

    Matt Guest

    doh, ignore my last ignorant message, I didn't read IIS...sorry. I think
    the newer versions of IIS are in the service packs, I'm not sure though.

    Matt, Feb 6, 2004
  4. no name

    anonymous Guest

    *sigh*
    You want to give advice and make a smartass remark and
    you can't even read. Not an IE update, an IIS update
    dipshit!

    anonymous, Feb 6, 2004
  5. no name

    anonymous Guest

    That's cool. Sorry I was a smartass back to you. I too
    have no room to be arrogant.

    anonymous, Feb 6, 2004
  6. no name

    Marko Guest

    ----- anonymous wrote: ----

    That's cool. Sorry I was a smartass back to you. I too
    have no room to be arrogant

    I have some room. Here is the obvious link

    microsoft.com/windows200

    Even has "Downloads" in there on the left

    Marko, Feb 8, 2004
  7. no name

    mak Guest

    to work on SUS , have a nice weekend .