    comes in tomorrow morning?!
    I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm

    Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    iascoot, Aug 9, 2006

  2. iascoot

    EMB Guest

    iascoot wrote:
    > So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
    > and it
    > not working, i called them to see what the problem is
    >
    > They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
    > webmaster
    > comes in tomorrow morning?!
    > I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm

    It's been fscked since early afternoon. And you can't get it via our
    Maxnet account at work either.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Aug 9, 2006

  3. iascoot

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "iascoot" <> wrote in message
    > So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
    > and it
    > not working, i called them to see what the problem is
    >
    > They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
    > webmaster
    > comes in tomorrow morning?!
    > I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
    >
    > Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    The main page has been trimmed right down. The network status under a drop
    down menu is out of action for now.

    The new clean look of the main page isn't too bad at all. Still owned by
    iinet though.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Aug 9, 2006
  4. iascoot

    Guest

    iascoot wrote:
    > So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
    > and it
    > not working, i called them to see what the problem is
    >
    > They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
    > webmaster
    > comes in tomorrow morning?!
    > I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
    >
    > Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

    , Aug 11, 2006
  5. iascoot

    Craig Shore Guest

    On 10 Aug 2006 18:34:10 -0700, wrote:

    >iascoot wrote:
    >> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
    >> and it
    >> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
    >>
    >> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
    >> webmaster
    >> comes in tomorrow morning?!
    >> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
    >>
    >> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    >Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

    It's been working fine for me. It's all changed, perhaps the new look disagrees
    with your www browser?

    Craig Shore, Aug 11, 2006
  6. iascoot

    Vista Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > iascoot wrote:
    >> So after trying to load the ihug website all night to check my usage
    >> and it
    >> not working, i called them to see what the problem is
    >>
    >> They said are aware of the problem, but wont fix it until their
    >> webmaster
    >> comes in tomorrow morning?!
    >> I guess the internet really does stop at 5pm
    >>
    >> Note: can get it through a proxy (www.proxify.com) but only basic

    > Still down at 1.30pm on Friday 11th August 2006 in Christchurch :-s

    Maybe you haven't paid your bill ;[

    Vista, Aug 11, 2006