    Fry: Oh, the fools! If only they'd built it with 6,001 hulls! When will they
    learn?

    blog: http://shanes.dyndns.org

    Shane, Jan 2, 2007

  2. In message <encl3k$v2h$>, Shane wrote:

    > Ive been having timeouts from NZ based servers, and its just occured to me
    > that maybe its not just me.
    > I'm on ihug, and I can almost never get a page from stuff.co.nz, nor
    > orcon.co.nz
    > Is this true for other isps/ihug users, or have I got spyware (chuckle)

    I think I've been completely assimilated by the 'Hug now, and I don't seem
    to have any problem accessing either of those sites--just brought up their
    home pages just fine. Also earlier I was looking around thewarehouse.co.nz
    while following another thread, and I noticed no problems there either.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jan 2, 2007

  3. Shane

    ZL409 Guest

    I am having the same problem with Orcon