    I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
    today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
    know if they are still having problems?

    Vista, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Vista

    mark Guest

    In article <1162945399.297543@ftpsrv1>, "Vista" <>
    wrote:

    > I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
    > today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
    > know if they are still having problems?

    I am having problems also.
    The smtp server is not working correctly.
    It still exists (via ping), but otherwise does nothing.
    Their 0800 number didn't work 2 days ago

    mark, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Vista

    Steve Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:27:23 +1300, Vista wrote:

    > I sent an email to a friend who has a ihug email address last night, but
    > today I got a failure notice that the email couldn't be delivered. Anyone
    > know if they are still having problems?

    Some of the smtp servers are blacklisted under sorbs and spamcop. What was
    the failure?

    Steve, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Steve wrote:

    > Some of the smtp servers are blacklisted under sorbs and spamcop. What was
    > the failure?

    mail admins that reject connections based on these lists are dicks

    dilberts_left_nut, Nov 14, 2006