    been offloaded to an Ocker company

    http://tinyurl.com/5eynz

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 15, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > Back in 1997 when I was one of the first customers on Satnet it was
    > unbelievable it didnt stay that way as Ihug grew and grew and service
    > got worse and worse now the original darling of its internet service has
    > been offloaded to an Ocker company
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/5eynz

    I don't exactly know that I am happy about this. We can't get any other
    kind of broadband in these back blocks three miles beyond the Black
    Stump - and there's little chance of that changing.
    I'd rather deal with Ihug than with some outfit that is over the ocean.
    Never really been able to say Ihug's service is bad - on the contrary,
    even through there have been tech hiccups in the service from time to
    time I usually find them helpful and competent.

    Very uncertain future :-(

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    Ray Colvill Guest

    So who is going to repaint the logo on the receiving dishes.

    Ray Colvill, Feb 16, 2005