    I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    one?
    GraB, Mar 12, 2006

  2. GraB wrote:
    > I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    > one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    > one?

    Probably not filtering, just propergation issues

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006

  3. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > GraB wrote:
    >> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >> one?

    > Probably not filtering, just propergation issues

    BTW your posts are reaching nz.rec

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:10:09 +1300, Collector»NZ
    <> wrote:

    >Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> GraB wrote:
    >>> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >>> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >>> one?

    >> Probably not filtering, just propergation issues
    >>

    >BTW your posts are reaching nz.rec

    Really? I have never posted there in my life!

    Well, dang me, there they are! IHUG must be redirecting them. I
    thought they must have blocked my reply because I said "Damn Sky"!
    GraB, Mar 12, 2006
  5. GraB wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:10:09 +1300, Collector»NZ
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>> Probably not filtering, just propergation issues
    >>>

    >> BTW your posts are reaching nz.rec

    > Really? I have never posted there in my life!
    >
    > Well, dang me, there they are! IHUG must be redirecting them. I
    > thought they must have blocked my reply because I said "Damn Sky"!

    Nope I caught you with a feature called "Followup To" which allows me to post
    in several groups and specify what group any replies go to. Very handy when the
    topic nazi's in other groups flame me about being off topic.

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Mar 12, 2006
  6. GraB

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:51:58 +1300, in message
     <>, GraB wrote:

    > I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    > one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    > one?

    To have Agent show you when a message contains a followup-to
    header to send followups to another group

    In your AGENT.INI file, in the [Article] section,
    look for the NewsBaseFields= setting and change it

    NewsBaseFields="Followup-To"

    Messages with a followup-to header will show this at the
    top of the message body pane.

    --
    Cheers,
    Ralph

    "Curiosity skilled the cat."
    Ralph Fox, Mar 12, 2006
  7. GraB

    RJ Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    > one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    > one?

    No :)
    RJ, Mar 12, 2006
  8. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:13:12 +0000, Ralph Fox <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:51:58 +1300, in message
    > <>, GraB wrote:

    >> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >> one?

    >To have Agent show you when a message contains a followup-to
    >header to send followups to another group
    >

    >In your AGENT.INI file, in the [Article] section,
    >look for the NewsBaseFields= setting and change it
    >
    > NewsBaseFields="Followup-To"
    >
    >Messages with a followup-to header will show this at the
    >top of the message body pane.

    Thanks for that. Now I can see whats going on.
    GraB, Mar 13, 2006
  9. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:04:07 +1300, RJ <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >> one?

    >No :)

    Got it sussed now - The OP had set it so replies went to nz.rec.
    GraB, Mar 13, 2006
  10. GraB wrote:
    > On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:04:07 +1300, RJ <> wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >>> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >>> one?

    >> No :)
    >>

    > Got it sussed now - The OP had set it so replies went to nz.rec.

    Must defend myself against the Off Topic Nazis

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    *Slow day Posts Blog*
    Collector»NZ, Mar 13, 2006
  11. GraB

    RJ Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    > one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    > one?

    Now, for the tin hat wearers, do enlighten us as to why Ihug would be
    blocking threads in a newsgroup.
    RJ, Mar 13, 2006
  12. "RJ" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >> one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >> one?

    > Now, for the tin hat wearers, do enlighten us as to why Ihug would be
    > blocking threads in a newsgroup.

    I'm looking forward to this one ;)

    Taryn @ ihug
    Taryn Hamilton, Mar 13, 2006
  13. GraB

    Enkidu Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have showed up,
    > but one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering
    > this one?

    Why would they? So that people don't die of boredom?

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    Enkidu, Mar 13, 2006
  14. Enkidu wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >> I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have showed up,
    >> but one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering
    >> this one?
    >>

    > Why would they? So that people don't die of boredom?

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

    Bwahahahahaha,

    Shee-it, I need a lie-down after that one.

    ;-)
    --
    Shaun (~misfit~)
    Shaun \(~misfit~\), Mar 13, 2006
  15. GraB

    EMB Guest

    Taryn Hamilton wrote:
    > "RJ" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >> says...
    >>
    >>>I have sent three replies to that thread, but none have shoed up, but
    >>>one sent in-between to another thread has. Is IHUG filtering this
    >>>one?

    >>Now, for the tin hat wearers, do enlighten us as to why Ihug would be
    >>blocking threads in a newsgroup.
    >>

    > I'm looking forward to this one ;)

    Because it would satisfy the perverse sense of humour of the ihug
    business manager? :p

    --
    EMB
    EMB, Mar 13, 2006
  16. GraB

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message
    > Taryn Hamilton wrote:
    >> "RJ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>In article <>,
    >>> says...

    >>>Now, for the tin hat wearers, do enlighten us as to why Ihug would be
    >>>blocking threads in a newsgroup.
    >>>

    >> I'm looking forward to this one ;)

    > Because it would satisfy the perverse sense of humour of the ihug business
    > manager? :p
    >

    > --
    > EMB

    Because the business manager has nothing else to do while some other poor
    bugger at ihug tries to fix the authentation problems at ihug.

    E. Scrooge
    E. Scrooge, Mar 14, 2006