    I am looking at getting Ihug ADSL, change over from Ultra.. Anyone
    have any throughts on iHug ADSL or use it?

    Cheers Peter

    PB, Mar 2, 2004

  2. PB

    L33T Guest

    good for me. last month i only used 3.9gb so i may change over to the
    cheaper plan of $25 a month from the current $35. if only it were faster and
    cheaper but i guess u can't have everything in life.

    L33T, Mar 2, 2004

  3. PB

    EMB Guest

    "PB" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking at getting Ihug ADSL, change over from Ultra.. Anyone
    > have any throughts on iHug ADSL or use it?

    Works ok and reliably for me. They are bringing out 256K plans to compete
    with Xtra - might be worth waiting for next week to see what they offer.
    Woosh is also a viable alternative if you've got coverage. The Woosh map of
    service areas is very conservative. With the external antenna coverage is
    far more extensive than they make out.
    I also wonder whether there may be more changes to the ADSL offerings across
    the board to try and be competitive with the new cable offerings from
    Paradise - at the moment all the Telecom based ADSL is looking a bit sick
    and non-competitive.

    EMB

    EMB, Mar 2, 2004
  4. PB

    Nigel Guest

    PB wrote:
    > I am looking at getting Ihug ADSL, change over from Ultra.. Anyone
    > have any throughts on iHug ADSL or use it?

    Works fine for me, it was on within 24 hours of me requesting it ( I was
    already a ihug customer ).

    Nigel

    Nigel, Mar 2, 2004
  5. PB

    R-Slicks Guest

    On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:29:27 +1300, PB <> wrote:

    >I am looking at getting Ihug ADSL, change over from Ultra.. Anyone
    >have any throughts on iHug ADSL or use it?
    >
    >Cheers Peter

    I've been on their ADSL for ages. Currently the 256Kb 2Gb/month plan.
    It's fine. No better/worse than any other I've seen.

    --
    DO NOT reply to - it is simply a spam catch.
    You can, if you wish, try "news .at. preou .dot. com"

    R-Slicks, Mar 3, 2004
  6. PB

    PB Guest

    Thanks all for the replies have ordered today..

    So long Satellite..

    Peter

    PB, Mar 4, 2004