    --
    Dave Croft
    Warrington.

    Dave Croft, Mar 16, 2010

  2. Dave Croft

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:10:33 +0000, Dave Croft wrote:

    > I tried iGoogle and despite liking Google generally it didn't agree with
    > my tastes.
    > When I tried to remove it it seems very difficult!! When I tried to
    > Google the subject, many people were shouting about it but but only in
    > the 1980's!! Does this problem still exist?
    > Does anyone know how I can revert to the origional Outlook Express?

    Clearly a case of needing to format your hard drive.

    No doubt.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as the condom ripped.

    Dan C, Mar 16, 2010

  3. Dave Croft

    G. Morgan Guest

    Dan C <> wrote:

    >On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:10:33 +0000, Dave Croft wrote:
    >
    >> I tried iGoogle and despite liking Google generally it didn't agree with
    >> my tastes.
    >> When I tried to remove it it seems very difficult!! When I tried to
    >> Google the subject, many people were shouting about it but but only in
    >> the 1980's!! Does this problem still exist?
    >> Does anyone know how I can revert to the origional Outlook Express?

    >Clearly a case of needing to format your hard drive.
    >
    >No doubt.

    I agree with you on this one. Wow...

    G. Morgan, Mar 16, 2010
  4. Dave Croft

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2010-03-16, Dave Croft <> wrote:
    > I tried iGoogle and despite liking Google generally it
    > didn't agree with my tastes.
    > When I tried to remove it it seems very difficult!!
    > When I tried to Google the subject, many people were
    > shouting about it but but only in the 1980's!!
    > Does this problem still exist?
    > Does anyone know how I can revert to the origional
    > Outlook Express?

    You seem to have used "the original Outlook Express" adequately to post
    your question.

    Perhaps what you mean is that you don't know how to change the "homepage"
    in your web browser? Taking a wild guess, is that Internet Explorer
    version 7? If so there seem to be instructions here
    <http://browsers.about.com/od/internetexplorertutorials/ss/ie7homepage_5.htm>
    but Microsoft's own 'Help' files are usually quite thorough so worth a
    look.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Mar 16, 2010
  5. Dave Croft

    Jordon Guest

    Dave Croft wrote:
    > I tried iGoogle and despite liking Google generally it
    > didn't agree with my tastes.
    > When I tried to remove it it seems very difficult!!
    > When I tried to Google the subject, many people were
    > shouting about it but but only in the 1980's!!
    > Does this problem still exist?

    No. Log out of iGoogle. Don't log in. Problem solved.

    > Does anyone know how I can revert to the origional
    > Outlook Express?

    Version 1? The 1996 version?

    --
    Jordon