Ignore Test

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by newbie, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. newbie

    newbie Guest

    newbie, Jan 18, 2005

  2. newbie wrote:

    It isn't a matter of ignoring your test, it's a matter of not testing in
    a busy group. There are test groups just for that purpose, such as

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Test like this ?

    --
    You pretend to talk, we'll pretend to listen

    Wicked Nickname, Jan 18, 2005
  4. Test like those?

    --
    You pretend to talk, we'll pretend to listen.

    If you find a message from myself offensive,inappropriate, or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a
    posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Wicked Nickname, Jan 18, 2005